White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
this was the flier for the event. everyone should've known who was winning.

giphy.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah never that, I was just informing the person I quoted that BrokePhiBroke was not pushing a "Dark skinned agenda" and that is actually quite Attractive. I never implied anything about complexion, the person I quoted did though.
Damn look at this nikka snitching on some don't look at me shyt. Stop it fam. I didn't imply shyt about complexion either I said what I said canary smdh.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
had to do some research on this

thank god this wasn't done by the college... there would be an uproar

this is a pageant thrown by one of the black fraternities at the school

dude who threw the shyt says she's "50% black"

this is her in other pics

xd0CwV7J.jpg

C7jBw-TXUAEsE7V.jpg

she looks like she might have a black uncle or something... if she had a black parent, they are mixed and married to a white person

but of course there's black women fighting in the comments for her being black and other for her not being black

:hhh: This is a gawd dam cac, we all going to act like this person is black?:usure: This girl is the future of all bucks and wenches who want to bred their blackness away.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Damn look at this nikka snitching on some don't look at me shyt. Stop it fam. I didn't imply shyt about complexion either I said what I said canary smdh.
"Youre probably darkskin. If so you remind me of my friend that does that. No matter what she always says the darkskin chick looks better than the light skin person. That's just not the case no matter how you do it. Sometimes the dark skin person looks better and sometime the light skin person does."
Your words not mine breh lol