NY
had to do some research on this

thank god this wasn't done by the college... there would be an uproar

this is a pageant thrown by one of the black fraternities at the school

dude who threw the shyt says she's "50% black"

this is her in other pics

xd0CwV7J.jpg

C7jBw-TXUAEsE7V.jpg

she looks like she might have a black uncle or something... if she had a black parent, they are mixed and married to a white person

but of course there's black women fighting in the comments for her being black and other for her not being black
'

She looks mixed to me, she doesn't look white.

She has a black nose and eyes, her mouth is white though. And her skin color is more white.
But I do see a lot of black features, she looks more black than Meagen Markle to me.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
We should only have "human" pageants from now on:smile:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm struggling to muster up the courage to care about a woman winning a virtually unknown (beauty?) competition on a college campus.
It will take even more energy for me to care about whether or not she's Black based on heritage or phenotypical appearance.

Crazy part is most of the people who are bytching would have never lifted a finger to even support the event. And the only reason the event is being addressed is because of who won.

If you look at any HBCU schools (I know this school is not a HBCU) history there have been plenty of women who have been as light as her or have been mixed like this woman to win a beauty pagent or Miss fill in the blank university award at those schools.

Daps
'

She looks mixed to me, she doesn't look white.

She has a black nose and eyes, her mouth is white though. And her skin color is more white.
But I do see a lot of black features, she looks more black than Meagen Markle to me.
WTF are you talking about with Black eyes? While people have brown eyes too. The only race with a unique eye shape are Asians. That is also not a Black nose, it's an aquiline shape which is more Italian/Southern European to me. It's so sharp and pointy to be Black.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This is my school. For background purposes:
Her grandmother is black and I think she was raised by her.
All of the judges were black(ish) men.
For the pass 2 years that I've known her p*ssy hasn't really discriminated against them.
Most of the black girls are really pissed off for missing that scholarship opportunity to her.
She was also favorited to win.

If Grandfather is a CAC then she's a CAC... edit. Just saw her dad pic and she's black

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
:ufdup: only when it fits the coli narritive.

Colin Kap was a hooked nose iranian until he became the starting QB for the 49ers then we considered him a black man.

Then once he started protesting we then considered him blacker than any dark skin black man in america.

This pushing the coli narritive is confusing so you got to do your homework.:ufdup:
We, We, We nikka you french?...
Don't lump everybody in a damn box there was and still is plenty of nikkas that don't rock with none of the shyt you posted...
Your grown as hell cut it out...