White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Now. I graduate next May. These white boys trying to push open carry as if we don't have concealed carry already. We had students and security with guns and this nikka still managed to stab four people without anyone shooting a bullet at him.

You gone link us to the thread we supposedly posted you in?

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
People focus on the mixed-black shyt but the real issue is colorism altogether. All of the chics featured in that ad are light skinned. This is what keep telling people, the colorism thing is bigger than mixed/biracial folk.

a dark skin sister got 2nd or 3rd tho...

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Now. I graduate next May. These white boys trying to push open carry as if we don't have concealed carry already. We had students and security with guns and this nikka still managed to stab four people without anyone shooting a bullet at him.

i went to UT. will be there this weekend for a law school reunion. coli meetup :lupe:?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Disturbed that u implied that dark girls can't be cuties. More than likely not purposely, but damn if u didn't.....
Nah never that, I was just informing the person I quoted that BrokePhiBroke was not pushing a "Dark skinned agenda" and that is actually quite Attractive. I never implied anything about complexion, the person I quoted did though.