White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You should take your inflated self worth elsewhere. You say things I disagree with so I comment on them. If you said stuff I agreed with I'd dap them. Please stop overhyping yourself fam. They have an ignore feature if you're too good to reply to my comments.

If you think they are prettier ok just was hoping you wasn't like my friend. Again please stop acting like your some important person because I quote you in threads we happen to both be in. That's what happens online at times period
:russ: nikka stfu.

I honestly don't care. But from here on out you will be ignored. fukk on now.​

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah, she had her pic as her avi when she joined and she is a legit cutie. The undertones of this beauty pageant is something to take note of. Especially when you take into consideration the histories of black fraternities and sororities practicing paper bag tests.
I never said she was ugly and honestly don't care. It's not like I'm trying to get with her. I just was hoping she wasn't like my friend that always does that.

I would never doubt there are some color struck people but to me that shyt is annoying both ways. If you look good you look good complexion be damned but when cats on both sides do that complexion hype up game shyt is weak to me.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
rofl

- she CLEARLY one of dem Iranials.
- what about them dudes on either side of her?? Are they Black?? They look like Cuban niccas...
- why the winners' flowers wrapped up in newspaper??
had to do some research on this

thank god this wasn't done by the college... there would be an uproar

this is a pageant thrown by one of the black fraternities at the school

dude who threw the shyt says she's "50% black"

this is her in other pics

xd0CwV7J.jpg

C7jBw-TXUAEsE7V.jpg

she looks like she might have a black uncle or something... if she had a black parent, they are mixed and married to a white person

but of course there's black women fighting in the comments for her being black and other for her not being black

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russ: nikka stfu.

I honestly don't care. But from here on out you will be ignored. fukk on now.​
You do care because you assume because I quoted you a few times I'm bothering you. Thank you for ignoring me just focus on the simps since that's all you seem to want is nikkas kissing your ass. Guess that doesn't happen irl so it feels good online. Have a great day

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm struggling to muster up the courage to care about a woman winning a virtually unknown (beauty?) competition on a college campus.
It will take even more energy for me to care about whether or not she's Black based on heritage or phenotypical appearance.

spaceships

Rookie
Daps
This is my school. For background purposes:
Her grandmother is black and I think she was raised by her.
All of the judges were black(ish) men.
For the pass 2 years that I've known her p*ssy hasn't really discriminated against them.
Most of the black girls are really pissed off for missing that scholarship opportunity to her.
She was also favorited to win.

Last edited: