White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I know her. She's biracial.

I didn't go to the Paegent but my homegirl placed last year and I was on the stage during her act.

More to it than just beauty. They give speeches,showcase a talent, etc.

Not saying the judges couldn't have been influenced by colorism. But typically there's like 3 of em out of all the ones in the pageant that just put on better shows

Daps
I think a lot of these dudes feel guilty about it and pretend to be outraged only to appease black women.

Coli nikka when he seen a biracial broad::drool:

Black woman::usure:

Coli nikka: :whoa:

"Sorry my beautiful Black goddess. How can I honour you?"

Black woman::gurl::fire::mad::angry:

And that's how coli militants are created.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know her. She's biracial.

I didn't go to the Paegent but my homegirl placed last year and I was on the stage during her act.

More to it than just beauty. They give speeches,showcase a talent, etc.

Not saying the judges couldn't have been influenced by colorism. But typically there's like 3 of em out of all the ones in the pageant that just put on better shows

Great points especially the bolded. As stated earlier I been to a few (taken my daughter to them) and it isn't just based on looks.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

C-3erSSXsAE9Ij-.jpg

C-3erSSW0AEkhNJ.jpg

C-3erSZXsAAmHE-.jpg

C-3erSoXsAUw69X.jpg

:mjgrin: @dtownreppin214 @houston911 How we feeling about this?

:russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I think a lot of these dudes feel guilty about it and pretend to be outraged only to appease black women.

Coli nikka when he seen a biracial broad::drool:

Black woman::usure:

Coli nikka: :whoa:

"Sorry my beautiful Black goddess. How can I honour you?"

Black woman::gurl::fire::mad::angry:

And that's how coli militants are created.
This. It's very obvious.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
While my comment was truthful, it was way too light hearted for your response. I, for one, do not care about white approval, but the heavy colorist practices within the black community are problematic to say the least. Non mixed, black women across most platforms, are far & in between. This practice is not as bad, purely from a colorism lense, for black men. Gorilla is a great example of how the black male aesthetic is currently maintained, while black women are erased.
And to be clear, I don't participate in struggle olympics. Black men & women have different struggles but that doesn't mean that one struggle is greater than the other. It's all meant to destroy black people, collectively, from within.
Those platforms aren't black owned/controlled tho, they're white owned/controlled. So when you complain about socalled erasure from white controlled platforms and fight for inclusion you are fighting for white acceptance.

It's also funny that you say that you don't play struggle Olympics immediately after claiming that black men aren't as effected by colorism:heh: That's a contradiction Lovely. When you say that black men don't have it as bad as far as colorism, you are playing oppression Olympics.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Those platforms aren't black owned/controlled tho, they're white owned/controlled. So when you complain about socalled erasure from white controlled platforms and fight for inclusion you are fighting for white acceptance.

It's also funny that you say that you don't play struggle Olympics immediately after claiming that black men aren't as effected by colorism:heh: That's a contradiction Lovely. When you say that black men don't have it as bad as far as colorism, you are playing oppression Olympics.

This is a student ran event...ran by black people.

Jesus Christ. We have different struggles that are collectively not better or worse than the other. For instance, grown ass men are raped but it's more than likely not on the same level of occurrence as women. Stop being so dense just for the sake of arguing.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You should take your inflated self worth elsewhere. You say things I disagree with so I comment on them. If you said stuff I agreed with I'd dap them. Please stop overhyping yourself fam. They have an ignore feature if you're too good to reply to my comments.

If you think they are prettier ok just was hoping you wasn't like my friend. Again please stop acting like your some important person because I quote you in threads we happen to both be in. That's what happens online at times period

Your emotional ass hyperventilating in threads again?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:jbhmm:Gonna read through this, curious to see which way female posters lean on this.