White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, all those black Queens and the Mexican woman wins "Miss Black University of Texas".

:dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Forreal... :mjlol:
Like nikka it's the WHITE MANS fukkin media...
Its dumb as hell to sit up here and think he isn't going to put out there what he sees fit...
We're in the internet age...
If you still depending and wishing and hoping cacs rep real nikkas I don't want shyt to do with you...
I know they hoping for the man to find them desirable though... :mjpls:
I see right threw the bullshyt... :mjpls:
I agree and find it strange others don't when they know good and fukking well if someone told them how to run their shyt they'd be bytching. That's why I never get the representation argument in stuff that you know is controlled by non blacks mainly. It's like folks want to be accepted by everybody when slit don't work like that and two they don't even accept everybody. How people going to tell the next man to accept everyone when they don't even do it?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: only when it fits the coli narritive.

Colin Kap was a hooked nose iranian until he became the starting QB for the 49ers then we considered him a black man.

Then once he started protesting we then considered him blacker than any dark skin black man in america.

This pushing the coli narritive is confusing so you got to do your homework.:ufdup:

1. The girl is hardly attractive. She's nowhere near attractive enough to win any kind of beauty contest.

2. She's not even as black looking as Kaepernick, and Kaepernick shouldn't win a black man handsome contest either.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Also why do people act like you can erase history when it comes to the idea of what black is?
You dudes be like they not black since when have they not been black? The whole coloriism issue happen when someone is a shade lighter.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
This is my school. For background purposes:
Her grandmother is black and I think she was raised by her.
All of the judges were black(ish) men.
For the pass 2 years that I've known her p*ssy hasn't really discriminated against them.
Most of the black girls are really pissed off for missing that scholarship opportunity to her.
She was also favorited to win.

This is her future though...
soledad%20family.JPG

The black genes will be raised as soon as she marries white...:francis:

Her dad got some WEAK genes...
:yeshrug:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
She looks mixed raced and it is too early to say the "blackness has been bred out". I know someone who is about her complexion and her children have a complexion darker than my own (2 black parents). It can go either way.

I'm not going to allow these silly awards to sow seeds of resentment that will contribute towards the growing division amongst us as a people.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Thats not pushing some fukking agenda. I said I hope she not like my friend who does that. My main point in my last post to you was that is it was no need to even mention my post. You on some it wasn't me it was him shyt. Dude can't punch you in the face or anything but you was quick on that it was him sucker stuff. That's just funny to me.
He quoted my post which quoted your post. The post in which you implied that ol girl was probably dark skinned and biased against light skinned people. Which insinuates that dark skin people can't have an unbiased opinion on issues involving colorism. Also me and you are on a public forum, having a public conversation about this very public story. Everything we've said is on public record so I have no reason to back away from anything I said or what someone who is @Eternally Jaded finds disturbing lmao! Who the fukk are you?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She looks mixed raced and it is too early to say the "blackness has been bred out". I know someone who is about her complexion and her children have a complexion darker than my own (2 black parents). It can go either way.

I'm not going to allow these silly awards to sow seeds of resentment that will contribute towards the growing division amongst us as a people.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
This "erasure" talk that you here from black women is telling and quite problematic because it reveals a conscious desire to be accepted. How are you going to be erased from positions that you've never been accepted? Colorism has always existed. The powers that be have always placed mixed/biracial/lighter skinned black women over darker skinned black. This is nothing new.

"You negros are next" What does that even mean? That statement implies that they don't sabotage the image of black men in mainstream media/entertainment now. 9/10 of you see a dark skinned black man on tv it's on negative shyt somehow. He's either a negative stereotype, gay, or a c00n. Strong positive black men who speak truth to power have long been erased from view.

While my comment was truthful, it was way too light hearted for your response. I, for one, do not care about white approval, but the heavy colorist practices within the black community are problematic to say the least. Non mixed, black women across most platforms, are far & in between. This practice is not as bad, purely from a colorism lense, for black men. Gorilla is a great example of how the black male aesthetic is currently maintained, while black women are erased.

And to be clear, I don't participate in struggle olympics. Black men & women have different struggles but that doesn't mean that one struggle is greater than the other. It's all meant to destroy black people, collectively, from within.