White-passing biracial chick wins Miss Black University of Texas

Gravity

Banned
Daps
oh okay. i see that.
Yea. If they had darker skinned girls in the pageant then why not include them in the flier/ad? I wouldn't be surprised if they caught backlash from the flier. All of those girls are light skinned. No medium complexioned women let alone darker skinned.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
"Youre probably darkskin. If so you remind me of my friend that does that. No matter what she always says the darkskin chick looks better than the light skin person. That's just not the case no matter how you do it. Sometimes the dark skin person looks better and sometime the light skin person does."
Your words not mine breh lol
Thats not pushing some fukking agenda. I said I hope she not like my friend who does that. My main point in my last post to you was that is it was no need to even mention my post. You on some it wasn't me it was him shyt. Dude can't punch you in the face or anything but you was quick on that it was him sucker stuff. That's just funny to me.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
These bedbucks picked a white woman, how the hell is she black, she looks like a fukkin BREHITA

giphy.gif

Last edited:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Breh I'm with you...
I don't care about light brites being all in the media and shyt in future...
I don't look to white media to represent me...
They can prop up all the Klay Thompson's, Steph Curry's and Shemar Moore's for all I care...
Its whatever...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin: @ this thread devolving into a whole bunch of Coli militants who don't even know who Henry Louis Gates or John tha Conqua' are pretending they have the power to decide who's Black and who isn't :mjlol:

:camby: what you talking about. I made Jesse Williams black after his speech. Before the speech I made him a designated high yellow exotical.

Then when he divorced his wife last week I took his black card away and made him white.

Now if I did all of that how can you say I don't have the power to decide who is black and who isn't.

:lolbron:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
She said that like I was gone be on some :sadcam: shyt :mjlol:
Forreal... :mjlol:
Like nikka it's the WHITE MANS fukkin media...
Its dumb as hell to sit up here and think he isn't going to put out there what he sees fit...
We're in the internet age...
If you still depending and wishing and hoping cacs rep real nikkas I don't want shyt to do with you...
I know they hoping for the man to find them desirable though... :mjpls:
I see right threw the bullshyt... :mjpls:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The erasure of black women is quite important. Don't get too comfortable...y'all negros are next. :sas2:
This "erasure" talk that you here from black women is telling and quite problematic because it reveals a conscious desire to be accepted. How are you going to be erased from positions that you've never been accepted? Colorism has always existed. The powers that be have always placed mixed/biracial/lighter skinned black women over darker skinned black. This is nothing new.

"You negros are next" What does that even mean? That statement implies that they don't sabotage the image of black men in mainstream media/entertainment now. 9/10 of you see a dark skinned black man on tv it's on negative shyt somehow. He's either a negative stereotype, gay, or a c00n. Strong positive black men who speak truth to power have long been erased from view.