White man spreads H.I.V. to 100 Kenyan women

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Where are you from? Kenyans docile? Calm and easy going maybe, but not docile. It's not East Africans dying crossing seas to reach Europe in mass anyways, bleaching, etc. If we see the white man as God, then some WA must see them as God's creator.
when I said they look to white men as Gods, I meant your women. no offense
West African countries are economically more shytty than non-horner east african countries. Most of the people drowning to get to Europe are men who have a certain trade. The women who do go there via boat are already going there with her husband and family.
WA women who bleach their skin do it to attract c00n WA men. they don't do it to attract white men. When it comes to which women want white men the most, I tend to notice it's east africans and central african women. That's just my observation throughout life.
I'm Liberian

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
when they traveling? ain't that the same reason poverty pimps got to Dominican and other "exotic" locations, it's easy to get p*ssy when you exotic. believe it or not but foreigners get play. now if you want to support your claim it should stand on inter marriage rates. or another stat besides vacation p*ssy. how many African women marry out? at home or abroad majority of African women will be with Black men same as most other Black women. You guys love to use the outliers to paint a narrative. So you say this is an "African" thing but when I post a link to the same shyt happening in America it's

full

I already gave y'all one link... here's another

https://nypost.com/2020/05/16/not-even-a-pandemic-can-stop-the-sperminator-from-spreading-his-seed/

14842470-7146183-image-m-23_1560656607521.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mee...onor-fathers-day-update.548411/#post-25142598

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/spe...mie-spawned-52-kids-and-more-counting.748133/

damn the truth hit different right?

"it's an AFrICaN PrObLEm"

:laff:

I love shytting on you stupid c00ns

:what:

how come y’all idiots don’t understand the term “Apples to Oranges”
are you REALLY gonna compare a bunch of middle age Bedwhenches whom were married with kids fukking a older/overweight dusty Frenchman
-to-
underage/teenager party girls fukking a local popular DJ with a lil clout or a bunch of single/childless females that use a sperm donor cause they want their kids to be biracial

you clowns are a fukking embarrassment
like real talk (the fact some of y’all even brought up a fukking pedophile makes yall disgusting human beings)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
when they traveling? ain't that the same reason poverty pimps got to Dominican and other "exotic" locations, it's easy to get p*ssy when you exotic. believe it or not but foreigners get play. now if you want to support your claim it should stand on inter marriage rates. or another stat besides vacation p*ssy. how many African women marry out? at home or abroad majority of African women will be with Black men same as most other Black women. You guys love to use the outliers to paint a narrative. So you say this is an "African" thing but when I post a link to the same shyt happening in America it's

full

I already gave y'all one link... here's another

https://nypost.com/2020/05/16/not-even-a-pandemic-can-stop-the-sperminator-from-spreading-his-seed/

14842470-7146183-image-m-23_1560656607521.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mee...onor-fathers-day-update.548411/#post-25142598

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/spe...mie-spawned-52-kids-and-more-counting.748133/

damn the truth hit different right?

"it's an AFrICaN PrObLEm"

I love shytting on you stupid c00ns

*mr crab meme*

ears are bout to be hot after seeing that picture :o:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

The rhetoric does make it seem that way sometimes.
I mean if believe the stories 100 women in Mombasa got it a city of about 1.5 million people

I don’t know how many people live in Florence but I know it’s mad small and allegedly 700 women and girls got the virus there. I’m concerned about unsuspecting non bed wenches and bed bucks getting the virus. I mean if I thought it were true I wouldn’t touch anyone from South Carolina.

700 people is a super speaker event.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Women like foreigners nothing new. Maybe if some of y’all traveled you’d experience the same. @Tommy Knocks smashes Asian women effortlessly and no one bats an eye.

I’m not agreeing with these idiots spreading HIV I’m just stating that it’s mad easy to smash women when you’re seen as different. It’s always been that way. Cats on here go to Brazil and DR for that type of experience.
i agree with your rhetoric, but id like to correct you on something.

paags smash tommy knocks effortlessly. they're the aggressors. paagin found me, i didnt find paagin :hubie:

thank you based god.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i agree with your rhetoric, but id like to correct you on something.

paags smash tommy knocks effortlessly. they're the aggressors. paagin found me, i didnt find paagin :hubie:

thank you based god.
My bad that’s what I meant. Women go out their way to seek something that’s “different”. Very little effort is required when you’re a foreigner.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Some of these women just love white dudes in general. It’s not about being treated bad by black men either. I’ve seen this in high school, girls fighting over the “cool” corny ass white boy. I’m just waiting for people to acknowledge this fact

divest gang :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This thread devolving into yet another ADOS vs. Africans thread proves my point that black people as a collective are on extremely borrowed time. Brehs and brehettes damn near addicted to Ls. SMGDH

:hhh:

thats prolly fact , better get ya shot and cop a passport