White man spreads H.I.V. to 100 Kenyan women

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What you typed has zero to do with my post. Go back and read please.

You said a similar situation happened in South Carolina which is completely apples and oranges

one situation was a middle-age white man sleeping/infecting with middle-age black women

the other situation was a middle-age white man sleeping/infecting with under age; teenagers; young adult black females

:mindblown:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
You said a similar situation happened in South Carolina which is completely apples and oranges

one situation was a middle-age white man sleeping/infecting with middle-age black women

the other situation was a middle-age white man sleeping/infecting with under age; teenagers; young adult black females

:mindblown:

In both situations the women were poor and desperate. What is it that you do not understand?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
In both situations the women were poor and desperate. What is it that you do not understand?

:snoop: so those middle age/married woman were poor & desperate to a bum ass dusty looking french man

:comeon: y’all will make excuses for anything

sunny80

All Star
Daps
:snoop: so those middle age/married woman were poor & desperate to a bum ass dusty looking french man

:comeon: y’all will make excuses for anything

Yes they were poor. Have you ever traveled to poor areas of other countries? They will do anything for money. White skin = money and wealth to them.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yes they were poor. Have you ever traveled to poor areas of other countries? They will do anything for money. White skin = money and wealth to them.

:francis:
like real talk .... non of these chicks looks poor & desperate
as matter of fact they all are dress nice & hair/make-up look decent

EgFUeguXgAIAMeN

you just refused to admit - they wanted him because he’s a WHITE MAN :manny:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
oh please, the best they would do is hold him down and wait for the police to come. maybe a few slaps before that. white men are seen as gods in Kenya and East africa
tbh, kenyans are pretty docile, so I doubt there would be any stoning unless he was in a village or very small rural area..
Where are you from? Kenyans docile? Calm and easy going maybe, but not docile. It's not East Africans dying crossing seas to reach Europe in mass anyways, bleaching, etc. If we see the white man as God, then some WA must see them as God's creator.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani

I can't translate:russ:Only thing I found

They never confirmed whether or not he did give them HIV, but let me say this, this phenomenon of Kenyan women loving anything foreign is not new, especially Nigerians and White men, since they are known for using money to get p*ssy, we natives on the other hand are for the most part cheap and rely on word play. So it's only natural that these things happen.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This thread devolving into yet another ADOS vs. Africans thread proves my point that black people as a collective are on extremely borrowed time. Brehs and brehettes damn near addicted to Ls. SMGDH

:hhh:
This thread devolving into yet another ADOS vs. Africans thread proves my point that black people as a collective are on extremely borrowed time. Brehs and brehettes damn near addicted to Ls. SMGDH

:hhh:
Exactly there's two situations where there's white dudes starting HIV outbreaks neither one reported in any legitimate news. But forget that the most important thing is to show that Africans are the real c00ns.

If either or both stories are true then this explains why HIV became a "Black disease". fukk the who's the bigger bedwench argument. This would absolve the so called "downlow" or Prison brothers from blame for passing HIV. I mean if Pope or Oliver "did it" then there has to be several others. But let's not talk about that.

Back to your scheduled diaspora Bloods vs Crips beef.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
you fools worship cacs and hold them over your shoulder and have parades
Wait, ain't Lincoln your partnah 'n dem? Wasn't y'all doing that to the Union soldiers after the Civil War?
yall have women out here bussing it open for chinks and then leave them as single mothers
As if ALL haven't done that in the BC. T. J. Houshmandzadeh's father is Iranian who did the same thing to his mother while in uni.
and let them same yellow men punk you like some bytches
Do I have to bring us the Asian nail salons and Arab/Indian corner stores/beauty supply stores in the BC?
on top of that yall move to majority non-african countries cause yall cant do shyt back home.
So wait, ain't that what back ppl do in the US anyways? With the BILLIONS BM have made in the sports industry ALONE, the BC is still and shambles and y'all quick to snatch up a non-BW while your at it.
US africans have no room to talk
Fixed it for you.