White man spreads H.I.V. to 100 Kenyan women

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I would never understand how a black man can find another group of black being poor funny, but that’s just me.:yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Haitians put in work:ufdup:
if by work you mean pay ingup to france? the yeah

I would never understand how a black man can find another group of black being poor funny, but that’s just me.:yeshrug:
you dont seem to mind a haitian saying and poking at ADOS people's situation tho

dude you are so see through, you try to play this neutral pan africanist. But your always seen turning blind eye to the anti-ados points but will take up defense for the caribbeans/africans:mjlol:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
if by work you mean pay ingup to france? the yeah

you dont seem to mind a haitian saying and poking at ADOS people's situation tho

dude you are so see through, you try to play this neutral pan africanist. But your always seen turning blind eye to the anti-ados points but will take up defense for the caribbeans/africans:mjlol:

Are there not poor ADOS people? If you didn’t say questionable shyt it wouldn’t apply to you, I didn’t quote you once, people like you just tough talk on the internet!

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are there not poor ADOS people? If you didn’t say questionable shyt it wouldn’t apply to you, I didn’t quote you once, people like you just tough talk on the internet!
now your trying to hide your hands after throwing the rocks like a kid:mjlol:
no one but me has talked about people being poor, and i said that because that poster was talking shyt.

atleast own up to your sub, p*ssy.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
now your trying to hide your hands after throwing the rocks like a kid:mjlol:
no one but me has talked about people being poor, and i said that because that poster was talking shyt.

atleast own up to your sub, p*ssy.

I ain’t hiding my hands , stop worrying about me, I do understand that I would rather defend my cousin than a stranger, it’s nothing about being a neutral
Pan Africanist, what I look like laughing at France putting Haiti in heavy debt like Europeans haven’t fukked over us all.

I always tell you you need to read more books and stop chasing non ados black men around this site like a homo. There’ll be a thread about a red Ferrari and you’ll find a way to relate that to black immigrants lmao, “Them Ethiopians can’t make no Ferrari they were busy getting that work from Mussolini” :mjlol:weirdo shyt.

You ain’t even funny or witty with the shyt either you just sound mad lol.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t hiding my hands , stop worrying about me, I do understand that I would rather defend my cousin than a stranger, it’s nothing about being a neutral
Pan Africanist, what I look like laughing at France putting Haiti in heavy debt like Europeans haven’t fukked over us all.

I always tell you you need to read more books and stop chasing non ados black men around this site like a homo. There’ll be a thread about a red Ferrari and you’ll find a way to relate that to black immigrants lmao, “Them Ethiopians can’t make no Ferrari they were busy getting that work from Mussolini” :mjlol:weirdo shyt.

You ain’t even funny or witty with the shyt either you just sound mad lol.
Dude you in alot of threads stay chasing after me like you another pazzy on this forum quoting my post constantly. Dont say anything about anyone being "homo" given your history.

no one brings up anything about nonados like that unless its warranted with nikkas starting shyt. but ah yes, you seem to never pay those type of post attention tho

@bold: coli nikkas call anyone who is embarassing the, as "you mad" or "You sound mad" so:russell: