White man confirms Black people have been in America thousands of years before Slavery

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A lot of pseudo-nonsense in this thread and people seem to relish in it. The only credible argument of blacks visiting America prior to Columbus would be the Mali Empire and Mansa Musa's uncle sending a large voyage across the Atlantic. Its credible because ACTUAL sources exist for this. Anything other than this is just loony fantasy.

The Olmec's were not black. I'm sorry. All genetic testing on pre-Columbus groups finds no African lineages. More importantly Van Sertima HIMSELF never said the Olmec's were African.

A lot of this Pseudo stuff is getting black folks in trouble, primarily this "Moorish sovereignty" stuff.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You guys really do believe anything you read online. The "pyramid" in that image is the Bosnia pyramid. I don't know where you got your source from but all credible sources states its from natural formation and was not man made...

Bosnia "Pyramid" Is Not Human-Made, U.K. Expert Says

Bosnia "Pyramid" Is Not Human-Made, U.K. Expert Says

African History on the continent is so deep why are people desperate to disassociate themselves from it?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A lot of this Pseudo stuff is getting black folks in trouble, primarily this "Moorish sovereignty" stuff.

You have Tariq Nasheed and his ilk to thank for futher enabling. When it comes to African history which I love I am very bougie, uptight, uppity and a$$hole-like because its bad enough Euronuts are spreading myths but then you have people here further spreading misinformation and when I see it I attack it. Because like I said African history is already hard finding whats "true" and not.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So ironic that you're quoting an article that you read online

:rolleyes:

No I'm quoting an actual peer reviewed article that is based on an ACTUAL geological archaeologist who studied the "pyramid" and knows more about it than any of us. Meanwhile the article you cited seems to be some unpeer-reviewed EUROCENTRIC(ironically) website.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:rolleyes:

No I'm quoting an actual peer reviewed article that is based on an ACTUAL geological archaeologist who studied the "pyramid" and knows more about it than any of us. Meanwhile the article you cited seems to be some unpeer-reviewed EUROCENTRIC(ironically) website.

full

So you got the info online just like I did with the article I found. Gotcha :ohhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You have Tariq Nasheed and his ilk to thank for futher enabling. When it comes to African history which I love I am very bougie, uptight, uppity and a$$hole-like because its bad enough Euronuts are spreading myths but then you have people here further spreading misinformation and when I see it I attack it. Because like I said African history is already hard finding whats "true" and not.

Nah, Those Moorish Science Temple cats go back to the 1920s. Cats were on that stuff well before the Hidden Color series. Like I said before, unfortunately history is effed up and many people were robbed of knowledge of self, so people end up looking at history and finding what they think is coolest then adopting that ideology and saying "all black folks are".

At the end of the day Blacks were in Egypt, some were royalty others were slaves. Some blacks were moors others had beef with the Moors. Some blacks were Hebrews, many others were not. At the end of the day appreciate the history but don't wear history as a costume to cope with systematic white supremacy kicking your ass, because at the end of the day you will still be slaughtered because you aren't trying to combat the system.

The Pseudo stuff ends up making people think everything that comes out of black peoples mouths is BS. This hurts us because when someone spits some real people will dismiss them as "hotep" and group them with the pseudo cats.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
full

So you got the info online just like I did with the article I found. Gotcha :ohhh:

Translation: I have no argument.

Like I said you guys believe ANYTHING yall see online without seeing if its actually true. Majority of sources states the Bosnian pyramids are natural formation. Only racist Eurocentrics try to claim its man made to say they had pyramids before Africa.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
"Not only are we Aboriginal Americans but, we are also the tribe of Judah created by the most high:troll:. " :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nah, Those Moorish Science Temple cats go back to the 1920s. Cats were on that stuff well before the Hidden Color series. Like I said before, unfortunately history is effed up and many people were robbed of knowledge of self, so people end up looking at history and finding what they think is coolest then adopting that ideology and saying "all black folks are".
I know that but what I meant was that Tariq made this shyt MORE mainstream.

At the end of the day Blacks were in Egypt, some were royalty others were slaves. Some blacks were moors others had beef with the Moors. Some blacks were Hebrews, many others were not. At the end of the day appreciate the history but don't wear history as a costume to cope with systematic white supremacy kicking your ass, because at the end of the day you will still be slaughtered because you aren't trying to combat the system.
Agreed.

The Pseudo stuff ends up making people think everything that comes out of black peoples mouths is BS. This hurts us because when someone spits some real people will dismiss them as "hotep" and group them with the pseudo cats.

Agreed 100%! And it makes actual Africanist who are invested in African history look bad! I notice online when black people who are serious discuss African history or anthropology these Eurocentric cacs use these hoteps as their proxies.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If what people mean by Africans being in America being that they navigated thru Asia and the Bering Strait and worked their way down and became what we call native Americans...then yes, that's plausible.

But that link was doing things like suggesting that because the Egyptians built the Pyramids of Giza and that similar structures were found with the Aztecs....that's pretty weak.

:francis:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Translation: I have no argument.

Like I said you guys believe ANYTHING yall see online without seeing if its actually true. Majority of sources states the Bosnian pyramids are natural formation. Only racist Eurocentrics try to claim its man made to say they had pyramids before Africa.

Look at you falling into the trap of the Eurocentric view. You're posts are so ironic. Still hanging on to that theory that Black people were only in Africa. Africans inhabited all over the world in every single continent thousands of years ago

You keep bringing up Tariq, like I wasn't reading up on African history in plenty of books for a decade. You're talking to the wrong person breh

So you're saying you don't agree that there were Black people in America thousands of years before slavery? Wow, just wow :mjlol:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They did. Where do you think those pyramids in South America came from.

They originated in South America.
South Americans traveled to Africa and helped them builds pyramids similar to theirs