White man confirms Black people have been in America thousands of years before Slavery

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It's going to take more than a fancy video and one person, black or white, to prove this :francis:

tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will explain and answer the question in the other thread about 'where are all the slave ships'?

My theory is that America didn't ship nearly as many "slaves" from Afrika as they say (I mean I don't believe anything they say) and majority of us were already here and then enslaved. We were already in the Mexicos and the Carriibeans when they arrived.

& to think about it, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Cacs to admit that these so called "savages" who know nothing had done already circumnavigated the world and was already here. Then they would not be able to use the narrative of "we bought you here bc you were animals in Africa" or the same ol "go back to Africa" tactic they like to use.

Van Sertima has been preaching this for forever. But of course it would take a white man to confirm this
:snoop:
Yup..

black%2BIndians.jpg

gv0RkKO.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This will explain and answer the question in the other thread about 'where are all the slave ships'?

My theory is that America didn't ship nearly as many "slaves" from Afrika as they say (I mean I don't believe anything they say) and majority of us were already here and then enslaved. We were already in the Mexicos and the Carriibeans when they arrived.

& to think about it, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Cacs to admit that these so called "savages" who know nothing had done already circumnavigated the world and was already here. Then they would not be able to use the narrative of "we bought you here bc you were animals in Africa" or the same ol "go back to Africa" tactic they like to use.

Van Sertima has been preaching this for forever. But of course it would take a white man to confirm this
:snoop:
They did but the numbers don't add up to why there was so many Blacks here. Not to mention the Blacks in the west coast who were attacked by the government

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I feel you. I been saying this shyt on here for years and people said I was crazy

Shout out to @EastCoastNaga :salute:

Lol people always call me "hotep", "crazy militant" all types of shyt. Africans were the first Americans. Mongols were Clovis late comers. Africans invented international trade. We invented traveling. We invented Boats. So idk why so many mainstream historians still deny these facts

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol people always call me "hotep", "crazy militant" all types of shyt. Africans were the first Americans. Mongols were Clovis late comers. Africans invented international trade. We invented traveling. We invented Boats. So idk why so many mainstream historians still deny these facts
We know why they deny because they are all mainly white supremacists

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
they have a good racket going and dont want to fukk it up