White man confirms Black people have been in America thousands of years before Slavery

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Funny I was just talking about this in another thread and people were writing books about how it wasn't true. :coffee:
:mjlol:

No, people were saying there is zero proof ALL Africans Americans come from a group who were here pre slavery. The African American ethnic group is literally a new ethnic group that was came about due to the mixing of numerous ethnic groups of people. You are literally trying to play dumb in order to fulfill the narrative you emotionally want to attach yourself OR you simply do not understand history in any fashion.

Someone Being Blacks != All Blacks being something.

It is proven that Egyptians were Black, but does that mean all blacks come form Egyptians (in particular those that ruled egypt).
It is agreed upon that the "True Hebrews" are Black, but does not that mean all blacks are "hebrews.

None of this "we was kangs" stuff is helping people in the now, so if you want to bask in historical masturbation go for it, but do not present your narrative to others as if it is the key to ending systematic white supremacy when in reality it serves nothing more as a fun fact.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This will explain and answer the question in the other thread about 'where are all the slave ships'?

My theory is that America didn't ship nearly as many "slaves" from Afrika as they say (I mean I don't believe anything they say) and majority of us were already here and then enslaved. We were already in the Mexicos and the Carriibeans when they arrived.

& to think about it, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for Cacs to admit that these so called "savages" who know nothing had done already circumnavigated the world and was already here. Then they would not be able to use the narrative of "we bought you here bc you were animals in Africa" or the same ol "go back to Africa" tactic they like to use.

Van Sertima has been preaching this for forever. But of course it would take a white man to confirm this
:snoop:
Have u ever read my thread on where Black American's come from?:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
no shyt.....
we are the seed of mankind.
wat6rr.jpg

StayOffMe

Pro
Daps
Where is the font that went on to type pages about how this isn't true because he went to college and learned otherwise?

***now that I think abt it, maybe he was a saltine.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
The history of this country from 1492-1615 is completely nebulous. Why? Because that's when the war for the continent up and down the Eastern seaboard took place. Just watch videos on Rhodesia's transition back to Zimbabwe in the 70's, peep the rhetoric used. That's why the back to Africa narrative is constantly used on American black people. They want you to willingly leave your homeland.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Most of you could have confirmed your origins sooner by simply asking the elders in your family.........

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A lot of pseudo-nonsense in this thread and people seem to relish in it. The only credible argument of blacks visiting America prior to Columbus would be the Mali Empire and Mansa Musa's uncle sending a large voyage across the Atlantic. Its credible because ACTUAL sources exist for this. Anything other than this is just loony fantasy.

The Olmec's were not black. I'm sorry. All genetic testing on pre-Columbus groups finds no African lineages. More importantly Van Sertima HIMSELF never said the Olmec's were African.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yupp. that's my motto. Wherever you see pyramids, is where Black people inhabited

There is also pyramids in Europe

THE AMAZING PYRAMIDS OF EUROPE - Fondacija “Arheološki park: Bosanska piramida Sunca, Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation

image004.jpg

:myman:

You guys really do believe anything you read online. The "pyramid" in that image is the Bosnia pyramid. I don't know where you got your source from but all credible sources states its from natural formation and was not man made...

Bosnia "Pyramid" Is Not Human-Made, U.K. Expert Says
But in the latest salvo in this battle, the president of the European Association of Archaeologists said on Friday that he had visited the 700-foot (213-meter) hill and saw no evidence that it was human-made.

Speaking at a press conference in Sarajevo, Anthony Harding told reporters the pyramid-shaped hill was a natural phenomenon.

"My opinion and the opinion of my colleagues is what we saw was entirely geological in nature," the AFP news agency quoted him as saying.

"Further work of the same kind would simply produce the same results. I don't think it would change any view about what the nature of the hill is," he said.
Bosnia "Pyramid" Is Not Human-Made, U.K. Expert Says