White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Listen, there are whole gyms set aside just for women. Take your ass to Lucille Roberts bytch If it bothers you that much.

No I’m not saying that you deserve to be harassed but you sitting there with tight clothes on pushing your backside up and down, in and out. What kind of response did you think you want to get with all that testosterone being tossed around in there?

Yall buggin

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Why didn't this get any daps?

Personally, staring at women as they workout and coming out with corny lines isn't really my style but yall really telling me her response wasn't playful. She was literally smiling and that push was mad playful

And foh with "when you're shocked at something you don't know how to react" bullshyt because if she seriously thought he was out of pocket she could have said "Sir, that's inappropriate, please leave me to my workout"

CLOUT is one helluva drug

Gym harassment :stopitslime:

She smiling and playfully pushing him away

Anything for clout

:camby:

Ya'll nikkas talk this alpha shyt yet you let bytches control your behavior. :mjlol:

"Her reaction lets me know its ok." Just cuz shorty didn't make a scene ya'll think acting like that in the gym is cool? You let a solid 6 in some yoga pants make you lose your decorum?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'll never understand why the concept of talking to women gets so much hate.. from men.

I'm not an advocate for harassing women AT ALL but I'll stand on my square all day about approaching a woman with respect.

I salute that brother Papa Pimp for his work. Weird to me how his videos get so much hate.

I've already been accused of "getting no p*ssy" , but I assume that dudes who get angry at the mere concept of talking to women are the ones who don't eat.
Walking over to a bytch who's in the middle of working out with headphones on. First words out your mouth are about how you want to smash in that position is not how you talk to women b. :mjlol:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll nikkas talk this alpha shyt yet you let bytches control your behavior. :mjlol:

"Her reaction lets me know its ok." Just cuz shorty didn't make a scene ya'll think acting like that in the gym is cool? You let a solid 6 in some yoga pants make you lose your decorum?

Did you not see the bit where I said that's not my style...

But I can't deny its not OTHER peoples styles and you know damn well some bytches like nikkas who are mad forward wit it. I know nikkas who have picked up bytches from gyms and believe me in terms of success ratio it's more hit than miss

And I'm not saying she should have made a scene but if she wasn't wit it don't playfully push him away, let him know that it's not cool instead of smiling like a Cheshire cat and then complaining about it post fact on twitter

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Respectfully, if you’ve eaten so well off it then why are you giving it a second thought. If she doesn’t want men to talk to her in the gym tell her to put some sweatpants and some headphones on. If she’s really about that life she can pull a Scully out while are you at it.

nikkas would still holla at her

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
And I'm not saying she should have made a scene but if she wasn't wit it don't playfully push him away, let him know that it's not cool instead of smiling like a Cheshire cat and then complaining about it post fact on twitter
Don't make a scene
Don't be nervous
Don't smile
Don't push away playfully
Don't complain
Don't tell anyone about it

The amount of rules some yall place on a woman just trying to work out :francis:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
The usual suspects are in here again :mjlol:

I swear the feds should be monitoring some of you people

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you paying attention? They're literally fighting for female only gyms and I support them! Like you said earlier they have a right to be butt naked without men looking or speaking to them.
:blessed:
We have plenty of female only gyms or gyms with female only sections. Maybe its a regional thing. I made my comment because from what i gathered in your post i took what you said as saying "because men cant control their actions/words, women need their own gyms". Since i misrepresented your post then my bad