White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Why the hell did she just playfully brush him off though!!!?? She’s supposed to establish a clear boundary that shyt like that won’t be tolerated. Now he’s going to continue to do the same shyt because in his mind he thinks “she didn’t get mad so she must’ve liked it”

cuz it was scripted , damn yall nikkas really dumb

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Lawl this sounds like white supremacist shyt in the 40's

"Let those nikkas have their own water fountain" :birdman:

Come on bruh we gotta do better. No reason to be disrespectful towards a female like that.

Sometimes I would rather have our own water fountain.:ld:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah this one aint the hill to die on

It's weird
Just because it’s a “compliment” doesn’t mean he can say it.

Again I feel this forum is just trying to call anything at all against black women and it’s getting boring.

He was out of pocket for that. Leave women alone and let them workout.
^^^^^ Im glad you all agreed with me. I said the samething you guys said before y’all even said it. It was literally the 2nd post in this thread after my Original Post. The title says “Black woman calls it harassment” implying that she called it harassment. Not implying that I disagreed with her implication. She called it harassment, therefore I agree with her.

My nikka that is textbook sexual harassment what the fukk are you talking about :mjlol:
My nikka that is textbook sexual harassment what the fukk are you talking about :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Energy totally different than when the Black man approached her :mjgrin: Ol' breh with the mat didn't deserve a smile that's tough
Her smile was a defense mechanism. It was a nervous smile as to not offend a muscular man and be potential victim of assault. Her smiling wasn’t an indication that she wanted that attention.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly he wouldnt have done that to a "pawg"

Some other bw have probably given the green light in the past