White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You and that @The Gentleman nikka in here get no p*ssy :russ:

And nikkas on this site call me wild. Got whole weirdo nikkas in here trying to :cape: for the cac in that video. Coli, never change.
Lol. I ain't Wilt chamberlain but I've smashed probably around 70 chicks in my life and lots of them was simply from having the guts to randomly say something like this.

Again, I see both sides bro. This subject will always be a slippery slope because 2 women will always interpretate a situation differently

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk is wrong with some of you nikkas?

She's at the gym, she's not making eye contact with you or talking to you. Leave her the fukk alone!

What is so fukking hard about minding your fukking business? One day y'all gonna get shot by a bytch in the gym.
I can't answer none of your questions bro. I've never in my life approached a woman in the gym.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why the hell did she just playfully brush him off though!!!?? She’s supposed to establish a clear boundary that shyt like that won’t be tolerated. Now he’s going to continue to do the same shyt because in his mind he thinks “she didn’t get mad so she must’ve liked it”

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gym harassment :stopitslime:

She smiling and playfully pushing him away

Anything for clout

:camby:

Why didn't this get any daps?

Personally, staring at women as they workout and coming out with corny lines isn't really my style but yall really telling me her response wasn't playful. She was literally smiling and that push was mad playful

And foh with "when you're shocked at something you don't know how to react" bullshyt because if she seriously thought he was out of pocket she could have said "Sir, that's inappropriate, please leave me to my workout"

CLOUT is one helluva drug

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
It is harassment. We all know about the harassment in gyms. Why not do something about it instead of looking for attention on Twitter? Weirdo.

Are all female gyms allowed to be made in this country or is it against the law cause if I were her that’s what I would be doing

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lol. I ain't Wilt chamberlain but I've smashed probably around 70 chicks in my life and lots of them was simply from having the guts to randomly say something like this.

Again, I see both sides bro. This subject will always be a slippery slope because 2 women will always interpretate a situation differently

Ain't no slippery slope. That wasn't no cold approaching...which I'm big on....that was straight up weirdo nikka shyt, no matter how you try to flip it and bounce it.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Same shawty from the mat video?
Wouldn’t suprise me smh…overreacting

as weird as it is to GMB gang corny/lame lines work and lead to actual bodies…he says it to 10 different women it can work for 8 out of 10
He shot his shot and missed
But a miss is considered gym harrasment lol

This nicca didn't even bother to say hello. Just came right out and sexualized her. I get pulling this stunt at some dance party...but a gym? This how you nikkas get around?

I get the hustle. I'm single life with bytches in rotation for sure, but this ain't it. This ain't shooting your shot.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll never understand why the concept of talking to women gets so much hate.. from men.

I'm not an advocate for harassing women AT ALL but I'll stand on my square all day about approaching a woman with respect.

I salute that brother Papa Pimp for his work. Weird to me how his videos get so much hate.

I've already been accused of "getting no p*ssy" , but I assume that dudes who get angry at the mere concept of talking to women are the ones who don't eat.