White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I'm not gonna lie, this is kinda tough for me. It's tough because I'm a BIG believer in the cold approach and the concept of "shooting your shot".

I've done it dozens and dozens of times and I've eaten good off of it. I got so many success stories:whew: (Never would approach a woman at the gym tho)

The reason I'm torn is because, like someone else said earlier, what's "harassment" to one woman will be found funny and attractive to another. To me, I get damn near a rush from cold approaching for that very reason ......you just never know.

What I'm ultimately trying to say is....lines like that work. Sometimes they don't , sometimes they do. He knows this. He's probably smashed something as a result of that line before.

He said it, then walked away. :yeshrug:

If she liked it and found him attractive, then maybe she would later walk up to him and say a sexual innuendo herself and next thing ya know....you're trading numbers and in them guts :yeshrug:

Bottom line, the guy whose currently smashing this chick or gonna smash in the future, will walk up to her and say something and will eventually have to say something to let her know he's sexually attracted to her.

Close mouths don't get fed:yeshrug:

Again, I'm speaking as a breh whose eaten EXTREMELY well off of simply having the guts to walk up to a random woman and tell her I thought she was attractive and I had to come over and say something :yeshrug:

If you've never done this or too scared...then I can see you having a problem with this.

Respectfully, if you’ve eaten so well off it then why are you giving it a second thought. If she doesn’t want men to talk to her in the gym tell her to put some sweatpants and some headphones on. If she’s really about that life she can pull a Scully out while are you at it.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm not gonna lie, this is kinda tough for me. It's tough because I'm a BIG believer in the cold approach and the concept of "shooting your shot".

I've done it dozens and dozens of times and I've eaten good off of it. I got so many success stories:whew: (Never would approach a woman at the gym tho)

The reason I'm torn is because, like someone else said earlier, what's "harassment" to one woman will be found funny and attractive to another. To me, I get damn near a rush from cold approaching for that very reason ......you just never know.

What I'm ultimately trying to say is....lines like that work. Sometimes they don't , sometimes they do. He knows this. He's probably smashed something as a result of that line before.

If she liked it and found him attractive, then maybe she would later walk up to him and say a sexual innuendo herself and next thing ya know....you're trading numbers and in them guts :yeshrug:

Bottom line, the guy whose currently smashing this chick or gonna smash in the future, will walk up to her and say something and will eventually have to say something to let her know he's sexually attracted to her.

Again, I'm speaking as a breh whose eaten EXTREMELY well off of simply having the guts to walk up to a random woman and tell her I thought she was attractive and I had to come over and say something :yeshrug:

If you've never done this or too scared...then I can see you having a problem with this.

You and that @The Gentleman nikka in here get no p*ssy :russ:

And nikkas on this site call me wild. Got whole weirdo nikkas in here trying to :cape: for the cac in that video. Coli, never change.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

What the fukk is wrong with some of you nikkas?

She's at the gym, she's not making eye contact with you or talking to you. Leave her the fukk alone!

What is so fukking hard about minding your fukking business? One day y'all gonna get shot by a bytch in the gym.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fake ass hell

Same chick with the mat video who trying to get people invest in her all-womens gym I’ll bet this new viral video will get money. These probably just dudes she know and she tell them the role they play for the video.:sas2:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yeah that was inappropriate...but why are women the only ones that do those weird exercise positions and its always in skimpy clothes.

the coli coming with the hard hitting questions!

Woman: *on bench-press*

Man: *stands above her looking down*

W: :hamster:

M: If I put your legs behind your head could you still bench that?

W: :dwillhuh:

M: I could hit it like that too, I bet when you lift up your monkey gets mad tight! :shaq:

W: :why:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Lawl this sounds like white supremacist shyt in the 40's

"Let those nikkas have their own water fountain" :birdman:

Come on bruh we gotta do better. No reason to be disrespectful towards a female like that.

Are you paying attention? They're literally fighting for female only gyms and I support them! Like you said earlier they have a right to be butt naked without men looking or speaking to them.
:blessed:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
A cold approach is one thing, but this wasn't it. Buddy wasn't even trying to talk to her for real, he just wanted to let her know that he and many other men would love to fukk her in that face down/ass up position she was in. That's not an "approach", that's drive-by sexual harassment.

And for anybody who wants to try and claim if she was attracted to him it she wouldn't have seen it as harassment.....go look up how easily women get The Ick when men they actually find attractive do/say some corny, lame or weirdo shyt like this.