White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
That was harassment.

keep WM away please.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
“That’s being alpha bro, don’t be a cuck mannnn”
317ck+gE3JL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Lawl this sounds like white supremacist shyt in the 40's

"Let those nikkas have their own water fountain" :birdman:

Come on bruh we gotta do better. No reason to be disrespectful towards a female like that.

we gotta do better for what?! Men have to always take the heavy work load. We gotta approach women, we gotta learn to understand their language, we gotta plan dates. Wtf they gotta majority do with us? They do net even take the time to understand how to talk to us. fukk that they need to do better.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand yes the guy definitely shouldn’t be saying those types of things. But why wear that shyt?

I am much more fit than her, and I never had to wear skin tight clothing to become that.

Titties out, ass in tight leggings..I mean she’s advertising.

But we don’t want to talk about this side of the coin…women and zero accountability.

both people are wrong in this scenario.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Don't make a scene
Don't be nervous
Don't smile
Don't push away playfully
Don't complain
Don't tell anyone about it

The amount of rules some yall place on a woman just trying to work out :francis:
Then when it comes to the man the same nikkas like "those lines work, what's the problem?"

:francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
All he needed to do was say hello, tell her she's got good form, then offer to help if she wants to try any other exercises and then keep it pushing.

If shes attracted to him she'll find him later and spark up another conversation. Maybe 'how to express interest' and 'what is and isn't consent' should be taught in schools as part of the human reproduction units in health classes.

But then again dumbass parents will accuse the school of trying to push an agenda on kids or whatever stupid reason they can think of to oppose young people learning how to talk to one another as adults.