White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same shawty from the mat video?
Wouldn’t suprise me smh…overreacting

as weird as it is to GMB gang corny/lame lines work and lead to actual bodies…he says it to 10 different women it can work for 8 out of 10
He shot his shot and missed
But a miss is considered gym harrasment lol

Nah different girl. Shes using this video to spread awareness.

....as well as promote her all female gym:lolbron:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
If you don't want people looking, then cover up.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

NotThatGuy

Rookie
Daps

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna lie, this is kinda tough for me. It's tough because I'm a BIG believer in the cold approach and the concept of "shooting your shot".

I've done it dozens and dozens of times and I've eaten good off of it. I got so many success stories:whew: (Never would approach a woman at the gym tho)

The reason I'm torn is because, like someone else said earlier, what's "harassment" to one woman will be found funny and attractive to another. To me, I get damn near a rush from cold approaching for that very reason ......you just never know.

What I'm ultimately trying to say is....lines like that work. Sometimes they don't , sometimes they do. He knows this. He's probably smashed something as a result of that line before.

He said it, then walked away. :yeshrug:

If she liked it and found him attractive, then maybe she would later walk up to him and say a sexual innuendo herself and next thing ya know....you're trading numbers and in them guts :yeshrug:

Bottom line, the guy whose currently smashing this chick or gonna smash in the future, will walk up to her and say something and will eventually have to say something to let her know he's sexually attracted to her.

Close mouths don't get fed:yeshrug:

Again, I'm speaking as a breh whose eaten EXTREMELY well off of simply having the guts to walk up to a random woman and tell her I thought she was attractive and I had to come over and say something :yeshrug:

If you've never done this or too scared...then I can see you having a problem with this.