White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
so the video could possibly be two people that know each other joking around, but the twitter person used it to create a "gym harassment" claim? am i reading that right?
Update: I found the original chick's tiktok and yeah it ain't a skit. She said she actually got banned from the gym for putting the guy on blast after the video blew up :dahell:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Let me give you all a solid move to avoid situations like this. Fair warning, i havent tried this in the post #WeCanAllBeCosby era. Since ive been happily and righteously attached. But this move works great at work,I used it a few times in church. Any place where approaching women could be taboo,so you need to be more certain.

1. Hold eye contact.

2. Stare directly at the p*ssy. Breast may work just as well. It must be obvious you are scanning her body visually.

3.Attempt to make eye contact again.

After step 3,if she is refusing to make eye contact she is likely disgusted,or at least not interested. But she may also be shy. But she now knows what your interested in so look for her to possibly hover in your area.

At step 3 if you make eye contact and shes still holding eye contact. She is interested in you sexually.

At step 3,if you make eye contact and shes still holding eye contact. Plus its accompanied by a lip bite:wow:?Thats when you know that you can be nearly as aggressive as this cac. She has it in her mind shes going to fukk you already. Its yours to lose at this point.

But ill let the coli judge,this may be out ot pocket these days too.

:mjtf:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nevermind doing it in a public gym...the bytch literally has the camera pointed towards her vagina and has the audacity to post that online when she easily couldve had the camera pointed towards her thighs/sideways

yall can keep letting these girls fool you. i see right through their bullshyt
I think you read that tweet wrong

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a min

this whole thing gotta be fake she probably did this skit to get people back on her side that were roasting her about that guy she put on blast

i been going to gyms my whole life I see plenty of creepy guys hit on women

but saying I want you in that position just seems forced af

Something not adding up here coli wolves
Not adding up because it's two different women

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Guy is def a weirdo, and I feel it’s dudes like this combined with unhinged social media types (both women and men) that are making the pendulum swing to the other extreme where you hear stuff like “don’t approach women in public - only on dating apps

but this guy just randomly walked up to a shorty and made a sexual innuendo. at least that’s how it’s framed and yeah, can’t defend dudes just being creepy for no reason

:francis:
I feel you should respect folks boundaries but dating apps really fukking in the game lol. Only talking to ppl via dating apps and not in person gotta be some Gen z shyt.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Same shawty from the mat video?
Wouldn’t suprise me smh…overreacting

as weird as it is to GMB gang corny/lame lines work and lead to actual bodies…he says it to 10 different women it can work for 8 out of 10
He shot his shot and missed
But a miss is considered gym harrasment lol

that's a crazy shot for a public place

fukk wrong with him

I'd wanna fight him if he said that shyt to my sister

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Let me give you all a solid move to avoid situations like this. Fair warning, i havent tried this in the post #WeCanAllBeCosby era. Since ive been happily and righteously attached. But this move works great at work,I used it a few times in church. Any place where approaching women could be taboo,so you need to be more certain.

1. Hold eye contact.

2. Stare directly at the p*ssy. Breast may work just as well. It must be obvious you are scanning her body visually.

3.Attempt to make eye contact again.

After step 3,if she is refusing to make eye contact she is likely disgusted,or at least not interested. But she may also be shy. But she now knows what your interested in so look for her to possibly hover in your area.

At step 3 if you make eye contact and shes still holding eye contact. She is interested in you sexually.

At step 3,if you make eye contact and shes still holding eye contact. Plus its accompanied by a lip bite:wow:?Thats when you know that you can be nearly as aggressive as this cac. She has it in her mind shes going to fukk you already. Its yours to lose at this point.

But ill let the coli judge,this may be out ot pocket these days too.
this is horrible advise…. “Stare at her titties and p*ssy and if she bites her lip, it’s on”….

if this is sarcasm, you are funny as fukk my guy.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's some ol putting the vagina on a pedestal type shyt right there. He gonna say some over top shyt because he know the likely hood of that sticking is slim to none. That cause he already felt by her looks she was outta his league, so basically felt he had nothing to lose. But if you really confident and interested you'll approach with something outside of " sex shyt". I'm all for cold approaching but it's how you do it and what you say. If she reported him to the gym she wouldve been well with in her rights.