White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
For brehs claiming skit, the chick in the tikotk is different from the chick posting the tweet. In all likelihood the tweeter piggybacked on the vid to promote her gym :pachaha:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The gym is such an intimate environment, everyone’s “energy” is out in the open so you can’t hide. When a women wants to be spoken to, she will make it obvious. If a guy is a creep, it will be OBVIOUS.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As per usual thecoli can't see an obvious clout chaser.

Sure the guy was wrong but this was so clearly staged.

Its not the same girl from the mat video. Shes reposting a video from someone else. Women around the country record themselves working out. Not hard to believe it could happen. But doesnt seem to happen enough we need to "raise awareness". Men hit on women but not in this fashion I dont think. Usually men just become fake ass personal trainers and shoot tjey shot

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Dude is an idiot for that. That's the first thing you say to her:snoop:

He could have slid in and got to her know her little better. Then said something complimenting her that is way less cringe. Got damn redneck thought that Cracker line would work.

It's a black dude who be in the gym saying stupid lines like that. He likes natural hair on blevins women. He proceeds to tell the lady, I'd like to pull your hair. It immediately made her uncomfortable. Her reaction was like this lady. She laughed it off, and if you didn't know her you'd think she liked it.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened to just saying hi and sparkling a light fun conversation and going from there? He has to sexualize her right from the start? That's chump shyt honestly

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Don't make a scene
Don't be nervous
Don't smile
Don't push away playfully
Don't complain
Don't tell anyone about it

The amount of rules some yall place on a woman just trying to work out :francis:
Its ironic because these same dudes keep on accusing dudes of lacking accountability... but they have ZERO accountability for men the way they downplay male harassment on woven

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
For brehs claiming skit, the chick in the tikotk is different from the chick posting the tweet. In all likelihood the tweeter piggybacked on the vid to promote her gym :pachaha:
so the video could possibly be two people that know each other joking around, but the twitter person used it to create a "gym harassment" claim? am i reading that right?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's a black dude who be in the gym saying stupid lines like that. He likes natural hair on blevins women. He proceeds to tell the lady, I'd like to pull your hair. It immediately made her uncomfortable. Her reaction was like this lady. She laughed it off, and if you didn't know her you'd think she liked it.
It's a lot of brehs who have a hard time understanding or reading social cues.

"but she was smiling tho" :francis:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
It's a lot of brehs who have a hard time understanding or reading social cues.

"but she was smiling tho" :francis:
People think because she smile that she was not uncomfortable. Some people don't want to cause a scene or don't understand how show they feel a certain way.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
so the video could possibly be two people that know each other joking around, but the twitter person used it to create a "gym harassment" claim? am i reading that right?
No, the tiktok chick's caption was clearly complaining about it...though for all we know it might've been a tongue-in-cheek (no pun intended :mjlol:) remark and she enjoyed the attention...either way dude was still outta pocket and creepy.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me give you all a solid move to avoid situations like this. Fair warning, i havent tried this in the post #WeCanAllBeCosby era. Since ive been happily and righteously attached. But this move works great at work,I used it a few times in church. Any place where approaching women could be taboo,so you need to be more certain.

1. Hold eye contact.

2. Stare directly at the p*ssy. Breast may work just as well. It must be obvious you are scanning her body visually.

3.Attempt to make eye contact again.

After step 3,if she is refusing to make eye contact she is likely disgusted,or at least not interested. But she may also be shy. But she now knows what your interested in so look for her to possibly hover in your area.

At step 3 if you make eye contact and shes still holding eye contact. She is interested in you sexually.

At step 3,if you make eye contact and shes still holding eye contact. Plus its accompanied by a lip bite:wow:?Thats when you know that you can be nearly as aggressive as this cac. She has it in her mind shes going to fukk you already. Its yours to lose at this point.

But ill let the coli judge,this may be out ot pocket these days too.