White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
She staging the fukk outta that.
Cmon yall use your eyes and put 2 and 2 together.
Muafukka waiting in the wings like Batman.
Waits for her to set her phone up and hits record.
Then says the most outrageous shyt possible.
Then she goes to try to promote her gym that she's trying to start.
Aint no promotion like free internet promotion. It won't be long before she's a write up in a magazine, blog, or on the news.

Yall got all dem damn certs for nothin :snoop:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Listen, there are whole gyms set aside just for women. Take your ass to Lucille Roberts bytch If it bothers you that much.

No I’m not saying that you deserve to be harassed but you sitting there with tight clothes on pushing your backside up and down, in and out. What kind of response did you think you want to get with all that testosterone being tossed around in there?
“Listen, the blacks have all of Africa, set aside for them, if racism is such an issue here in America. Also, I’m not sayin’ they deserve to get shot by the police, but…look at how they dress!!! What kind of response do they think they’re going to get?!” :comeon:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
isn't this the same women with the guy that wanted to give her a mat

edit it is! :mjlol:

do things like this in a public gym

nevermind doing it in a public gym...the bytch literally has the camera pointed towards her vagina and has the audacity to post that online when she easily couldve had the camera pointed towards her thighs/sideways

yall can keep letting these girls fool you. i see right through their bullshyt

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She’s smiling because she doesn’t want to risk what could happen if she responds aggressively. You’re acting like dude isn’t twice her size.
yall let the 0.5% of men who would actually respond very aggressively justify the stupidity of her reaction
most men will back off if you shut them down assertively or even ignore them

all smiling did is make the man think that the compliment was well received (if this video is even real in the first place)

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
She staging the fukk outta that.
Cmon yall use your eyes and put 2 and 2 together.
Muafukka waiting in the wings like Batman.
Waits for her to set her phone up and hits record.
Then says the most outrageous shyt possible.
Then she goes to try to promote her gym that she's trying to start.
Aint no promotion like free internet promotion. It won't be long before she's a write up in a magazine, blog, or on the news.

Yall got all dem damn certs for nothin :snoop:
I don't think people are wondering if it's fake. It fasho is staged. The problem now is we got dudes in here that don't understand how IF IT WAS REAL that it is definitely sexual harassment. It's one thing to give a woman a compliment it's another thing to walk up and tell her while she exercising that you love imagining fukking her in that position...

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and this nikka about to "neg" for saying it's fake. it's weird that y'all invested in a staged video and y'all out here going crazy on nikkas over - a staged video.
Get that 'but what if it was real' shyt out of here.
I'm gonna talk like y'all: "it's giving real faq vibes".

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
and this nikka about to "neg" for saying it's fake. it's weird that y'all invested in a staged video and y'all out here going crazy on nikkas over - a staged video.
Get that 'but what if it was real' shyt out of here.
I'm gonna talk like y'all: "it's giving real faq vibes".

you see this shyt?! KS dying got these mfs retarded
:mjlol:

How tf mfs can’t see this is blatantly staged?

And why would mfs dissect a staged video?
:mjlol: Dumb nerd nikkas