White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall let the 0.5% of men who would actually respond very aggressively justify the stupidity of her reaction
most men will back off if you shut them down assertively or even ignore them

all smiling did is make the man think that the compliment was well received (if this video is even real in the first place)
This logic is dumb as fukk, but you're probably an incel so it makes a lot of sense. There's a very low chance of you being robbed in the grocery store; do you still go around waving your cash in front of everyone's face? :usure:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
A close female friend of mine was attacked a few months back by some bytch nikka who was just trying "compliment and be nice" learn to read the room my nikka before you catch a case.

Cold approaching is cool in certain situations but body language is key to not being creepy. A female will give you the number or smile at a creepy joke just to get dudes away from them.

People need to get out more and actually conversate with actual women:snoop:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Breh, walking up to a random woman and telling her you'd like to fukk her from the back is not hitting on a woman, it's sexual harassment.

Yall need help

:stopitslime:
Atop it, man had her smiling and laughing and was shooting his shot.

Ive aeen men go up to women with a bey bytch come over here and the woman turns around smiling and ealks over to him.

The game is the game, stop trying to save these hoea

Daps
This logic is dumb as fukk, but you're probably an incel so it makes a lot of sense. There's a very low chance of you being robbed in the grocery store; do you still go around waving your cash in front of everyone's face? :usure:

not only that, the main point is she wants the interaction to end as quickly as possible. She ain’t want have no debate with this dude about whether it was appropriate or to listen to a BS apology to save face.

LMAO at the Coli breh trying to pretend her reaction made dude think his compliment was well received? The incels acting like they don’t know rejection when they see it. :laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this is horrible advise…. “Stare at her titties and p*ssy and if she bites her lip, it’s on”….

if this is sarcasm, you are funny as fukk my guy.

Tell her you like her eyes then.:gucci:. Plus not only did you explain it in a vulgar manner,you missed part of step 3.

I would never tell people something I THINK works without using a disclaimer. I know for 100% sure this worked for me and never failed in guaging the energy. Homework assignment for the day,try this and then come back and tell me if Im lying:hubie:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not only that, the main point is she wants the interaction to end as quickly as possible. She ain’t want have no debate with this dude about whether it was appropriate or to listen to a BS apology to save face.

LMAO at the Coli breh trying to pretend her reaction made dude think his compliment was well received? The incels acting like they don’t know rejection when they see it. :laff:

It honestly may have,but I dont fault her nervous reaction. But it does look like a playful push. More importantly she touched him lol.

Im sure if he kept talking after the video ended she set him straight. But that laugh and push didnt neccessarily send the message she was upset.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Atop it, man had her smiling and laughing and was shooting his shot.

Ive aeen men go up to women with a bey bytch come over here and the woman turns around smiling and ealks over to him.

The game is the game, stop trying to save these hoea
She was practically asking for it right breh?
:troll:

fukk outta here