White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Lol at sexually harassing so much you need a specific location to consider it as such.
Try the actual legal definition not what you clowns want it to be. :stopitslime:. I don't sexually harass any women because Im smart enough to not shyt where I eat.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
PAWG Fiction

Black man arrested for groping sheriff's deputy – but investigators say she bumped into him

Man says sheriff wrongfully arrested him after accusing him of groping his own wife

STOCKBRIDGE, Ga. A military contractor is suing a Georgia sheriff, saying he was wrongfully arrested back in April and charged with sexual battery of a sheriff’s deputy, WSB-TV reports.

According to Darius Rice, he is innocent and it was a conflict of interest for the sheriff to arrest him because the alleged victim is the sheriff’s wife.

Rice, who is Black, said he wasn't looking and accidentally bumped into Clinch County Deputy April Tinsley while they were both inside a convenience store.

People took out their cellphones recorded Sheriff Stephen Tinsley trying to arrest Rice as the two scuffled. Rice’s girlfriend, Ashley Jackson, recorded the scuffle before April Tinsley grabbed Jackson’s phone and threw it in their truck. Jackson and Tinsley then got into a fight after Tinsley accused Jackson of assault.

Rice’s attorneys say that investigators who looked at the video of the alleged groping said it shows Rice accidentally bumped into Tinsley and that their client should not still be facing charges.

“It’s amazing to me that with all the evidence a white woman’s tears still trump all of those things,” attorney Bakari Sellers said. Attorney Harry Daniels added that Stephen Tinsley should have called authorities instead of carrying out the arrest himself.

“That shows that he has a conflict of interest because his wife is saying hey babe, somebody touched me,” Daniels said.

Rice says the incident is "a big, big, big embarrassment."

"Especially I’m a man with morals,” Rice said.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yes the fukk you did.

You literally said it's not sexual harassment unless it happens at work.

:comeon:
It's not sexual harassment and you claimed I said you can do anything you want. I didnt. Learn to read. A man shooting his shot isn't sexual harassment outside of work.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
She was asking for attention by having headphones on, not even looking in dudes direction.

:stopitslime:
If she didnt like his attention instead of amiling ahe would have told him to leave her alone. She enjoyed the attention smiled initiated physical contact. The only outrage occured on the internet.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Folks need to stop walking up on women and trying to get at them. Never been into that. Let them show interest first. This dude was creepy with that random sexual comment.

Edit: hope this ain't some fake clout video cause folks do do that creepy talk to randoms.

Last edited:
Daps
If she didnt like his attention instead of amiling ahe would have told him to leave her alone. She enjoyed the attention smiled initiated physical contact. The only outrage occured on the internet.
We’ve been taught to politely turn men down. I’m a BBW and as soon as I turn a man down or politely play off his advances most men will leave me be with a, okay pretty lady, or you’re sure pretty for a big girl. The men who won’t let up will call me out of name and I’ve had my arm snatched before. That first smile is our warning, if you don’t back off I will get ugly and match your energy.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
We’ve been taught to politely turn men down. I’m a BBW and as soon as I turn a man down or politely play off his advances most men will leave me be with a, okay pretty lady, or you’re sure pretty for a big girl. The men who won’t let up will call me out of name and I’ve had my arm snatched before. That first smile is our warning, if you don’t back off I will get ugly and match your energy.
Stfu man