White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Appropriate human interaction needs to be apart of compulsory education. A lotta this stuff can be nipped in the bud with proper socialization in early years. It’s supposed to happen in the homes but it’s not. So we need to address behavior. It should be fully integrated into social studies and science classes.

It won’t catch every inappropriate butthole, but it can help establish axiomatic cultural norms.
1+1=2

Grass is green.

Just because I see a phat ass, doesn’t mean I have to comment on it or stare like I’m crazy b/c I have self-control.

No I’m not allowed to touch men just because I’m a woman and think it’s cute.

Water is wet.

That sort of shyt.

Edit: Also, I’m glad she’s calling out white guys specifically b/c I feel like they get away with this type of creepy shyt waaaaay too much.

Edit 2: I also still don’t trust a lot of stuff recorded on the internet, so this could be staged.
:francis:

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Fake ass hell

Same chick with the mat video who trying to get people invest in her all-womens gym I’ll bet this new viral video will get money. These probably just dudes she know and she tell them the role they play for the video.:sas2:
Yeah...I know shyt like this absolutely happens, but the timing in this vid seems a little too convenient. He approached within three seconds of her setting her phone up? She just happens to be pitching an all female gym? :patrice:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dude was flat wrong no excuses for him, but this made me think of the cultural change with public dress.

When I came up women dressing like this were asking for this kind of attention. Now women wear skin tight leggings out with seams up their ass cracks, titties all out, but if you even look it’s harassment :dead:

But hey that's the cultural standard now dont get caught up ob some #metoo “fire that creep” campaign:yeshrug:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I’m bout to pull up to the all female gym like
6e0a3b5496f6671e63f90746e1803042_crop_exact.png

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
isn't this the same women with the guy that wanted to give her a mat

edit it is! :mjlol:

do things like this in a public gym

Wait a min

this whole thing gotta be fake she probably did this skit to get people back on her side that were roasting her about that guy she put on blast

i been going to gyms my whole life I see plenty of creepy guys hit on women

but saying I want you in that position just seems forced af

Something not adding up here coli wolves