White man compliments black womans ass in the gym. Black woman says it’s gym harassment.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I understand yes the guy definitely shouldn’t be saying those types of things. But why wear that shyt?

I am much more fit than her, and I never had to wear skin tight clothing to become that.

Titties out, ass in tight leggings..I mean she’s advertising.

But we don’t want to talk about this side of the coin…women and zero accountability.

both people are wrong in this scenario.

Nothing to talk about, if she ain't talking to you or making eye contact then she ain't advertising shyt to you.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Post yo address then , you TX nikkas nice asf
:mjlol:

look at this fakkit talkin bout post yo addy on an online forum why don’t you just slide to Houston and pull up on the first nikka you see since “ Texas” nikkas are nice. Clown ass nikka and oh yeah I’m already gonna tell you to shut the fukk up p*ssy before you post the predictable “see you scared to post yo addy online” post you’re gonna make in reply so I’ll save you some time punk

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
look at this fakkit talkin bout post yo addy on an online forum why don’t you just slide to Houston and pull up on the first nikka you see since “ Texas” nikkas are nice. Clown ass nikka and oh yeah I’m already gonna tell you to shut the fukk up p*ssy before you post the predictable “see you scared to post yo addy online” post you’re gonna make in reply so I’ll save you some time punk
But you told him to come slide. :dwillhuh:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Harassment is unwanted advances. In order for somebody to be harassed they must first turn down the advance. This is weirdo behavior yes but harassment idk. Unless she told him previously to stop this isn’t it.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Have a man come up to you at the gym and say that while you bent over minding your business. Harassment.:ufdup:

I’m on her side. Her back side :troll:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

ive posted my address plenty of times

Just say you a bytch nikka that’s at yo 9-5 rn

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ive posted my address plenty of times

Just say you a bytch nikka that’s at yo 9-5 rn

Dumb ass nikka did just as I said he would. Go read my post bytch I never said you were scared to post your addy. Can you comprehend or are them fleas and ticks sucking on your brain