White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is such BS. People are scared AF of Jews. Even the bytch ass mods on this site. You can't say anything about them b*stards without them getting their panties in a bunch. Didn't Whoopi Goldberg just get suspended? When Nick Cannon laid down the truth, there was hysteria and he turned around like a bytch and apologized.

fukk this bytch ass fakkit.

Last edited:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Sometimes I start to see why people in history did the things they did and that’s all I will say about that on the internet..maybe he had the right idea all along to get them out the paint

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
^^^^ y’all see this stupidity? And he got daps from his fellow smooth brains on this shyt. So a cracker comes up to you and starts calling you nikka, you gonna cheese at him ain’t ya? Dap him up cause he ain’t calling you a ******, you his “nikka” right? And you ENTIRELY missed the point, dum dum…i said they don’t call themselves their own derogatory word, but them calling themselves nikka is a whole other problem.
Stop calling for help. Ain’t no “y’all”. Yeah you trying too hard fakkit. I don’t let nobody that ain’t my nikka call me nikka. I don’t let anyone that’s not black even say nikka around me, let alone call me it. You went for the low hanging fruit weak ass nikka. I can tell you ain’t ever put hands on nobody let alone an out of pocket cac. I know exactly what you said and I addressed exactly what I wanted to say about.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nothing reason I don't respect jews or their culture

they were not oppressed anywhere for thousands of years, the entire history of there culture is only found in religious texts they hijacked and pretended they were those people

Israel never existed anywhere on Earth at any point in history until after world war II

It is in fact against the Jewish Faith for Jews to have a Nation State until The messiah comes to Earth, yet Israel exist

fukk these people, fukk people scared to call them out on their bullshyt, fukk the c00n ass nikkaz in the entertainment industry that just helped enrich these fukking parasites, I'm done with it all

I don't care about any of these nikkaz they cancel, I don't give a fukk about Joe rogan dumb ass or whatever he has to say, only morons watch his podcast or can sit through those dumb ass conversations he has

the guy tries to give health advice when if he stopped taking TRT he would shrivel up into Mr Burns from the simpsons

BE MENTALLY RETARDED BRODIES

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
fukk him. He offers absolutely no solutions and then he's friends with Rogan so the bias is obvious. Would send him to God if I could.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you trying too hard fakkit. I don’t let nobody that ain’t my nikka say nikka around me, let alone call me it. You went for the low hanging fruit weak ass nikka. I can tell you ain’t ever put hands on nobody let alone an out of pocket cac. I know exactly what you said and I addressed exactly what I wanted to say about.
Too easy, dikk licker. You just admitted that nikka and ****** are the same since you won’t let anybody that “ain’t yo nikka” say “nikka” around you. You simple, bytch. If ya had a daddy, you’d know better…

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
SOMEBODY COME GET THIS HITLER FAN
Maybe he knew something we didn’t..idk any oppressed peoples who can reverse that oppression into global dominance in less than 100 years..black people been oppressed yet we don’t get let in those positions of powers..a black Jew doesn’t get the same privileges as a white one in Israel..not a fan but his observations wasn’t off about how that group moves

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Too easy, dikk licker. You just admitted that nikka and ****** are the same since you won’t let anybody that “ain’t yo nikka” say it around you. You simple, bytch. If ya had a daddy, you’d know better…
It very clearly denotes a difference and what's more, who establishes what that difference is goof ass nikka. I know you seething at growing up fatherless or having a weak ass daddy that wasn't on shyt. But my father, see, is a great man. Strong man. Raised me well. Stern. I don't let anyone call me anything I don't want no matter who you are. Its black people I won't let call me nikka because they not my nikka. Even a black man I don't fukk with calling me nikka is not the same thing as a white man calling me ******. Trying to say its the same thing is idiocy. Even if the intent is the same with black men calling each other nikka and latinos calling each other nikka, it still aint the same to me. Which is why I don't let my latino homies call me nikka even if I call them nikka. My father raised a man that can move like that. Your father may as well not have showed up if you were the result.

Keep trying though fakkit. Im at work, I can do this all day if you want.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
It very clearly denotes a difference and what's more, who establishes what that difference is goof ass nikka. I know you seething at growing up fatherless or having a weak ass daddy that wasn't on shyt. But my father, see, is a great man. Strong man. Raised me well. Stern. I don't let anyone call me anything I don't want no matter who you are. Its black people I won't let call me nikka because they not my nikka. Even a black man I don't fukk with calling me nikka is not the same thing as a white man calling me ******. Trying to say its the same thing is idiocy. Even if the intent is the same with black men calling each other nikka and latinos calling each other nikka, it still aint the same to me. Which is why I don't let my latino homies call me nikka even if I call them nikka. My father raised a man that can move like that. Your father may as well not have showed up if you even had one to begin with.

Keep trying though fakkit. Im at work, I can do this all day if you want.
Naw, you father is as much a failure as the b*stard he supposedly raised. See, my father didn’t tolerate the use of that word regardless of how an ignorant group of people tried to define the word. He taught that I should respect myself enough that using any form of the word towards another black man is just as bad as some cracker using it against a black man. You and I are just going to be different. You are wrong but we are going to be different on the way we look at it.