White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
My father was a professional athlete turned successful business man who's kids include collegiate athletes, a Harvard grad, a lawyer, and two entrepreneurs. But you since YOU said it, I suppose he could be a failure. :jbhmm:
Yea, my father was the 53rd president of the United States, owns the entire dark side of the moon, and has a 50,000sq ft undersea mansion off the coast of Hawaii. Yo daddy ain’t shyt…:mjlol:

Daps
Gus T. Renegade had an old convo he had with Mr. Fuller recalling when he attended Dr. Michael Lerner & Dr. Cornel West promoting their book tour.

The conversation was like this:

Mr. Fuller: "I've often heard the expression 'Black people, White People, & Jews'. But, I've never heard the expression 'Black people, White People, & Christians'. Is there anyway anybody can explain why that is?"

Dr. West: "Oh, wow!" (put his hands up to his temple, looked up at the ceiling, and didn't say anthing else)

*Long Pause*

Mr. Fuller: "Dr. Lerner, do you have an answer to that?"

Dr. Lerner: "I pass."

Mr. Fuller: "Thank you very much, gentlemen."

=====

Scroll to the 59:05 mark.

@Vaselclean @chkmeout

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
89661707c297e34597e1b2c5d9a95ec8c7d15c0e

Just a coincidence, I’m sure he has no dog in the race :mjpls:

:ohhh:Oy Vei me thinking what are the last names and religious affiliation of the board members at Spotify.
d16.gif

:mjpls:They Bold and got all this power cause they received reparations from Germany.

When are the rest of the colonizing savages going to CTC. there is an entire continent here filled to the brim with stolen Africans. We need our Money by monday
slavery-abolition-map.jpg

That's about average 350 years of free labor
4,200,000 per descendants of African slaves. That's calculating it at minimum wage of 12,000 a year. That's just the slavery part nevermind the rest of the bullshyt stolen Africans have gone through for the last 172 years. Shiiiet I take it a step further and

France needs to face stricter sanctions cause they charged Haiti back Billions of Dollars in damages and reparations for freeing themselves first. That's why they always trying to create a Divide between all the descendants of africans in the nations of America. Cause they owe all of us Reparations for slavery, persecution, mass genocide etc etc.

USA,GB,FRANCE, PORTUGAL, SPAIN. CUT THE CHECK

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I thought prophecy said that the Messiah would bring his people back, not rich bankers.

This is hilarious but factual. And interestingly they were also the bankers who sponsored the extermination of their own people and 2 world wars. So, all their claims point to something else. The holocaust numbers are also grossly exaggerated because it’s impossible to kill that many people using those methods within that timeframe.

U SOUND JEALOUS N MAD THAT JEWS DID GOOD FOR THEMSELVES

ALL BAD

IF U BELIEVE IN PROPHECY THEN U KNOW EXACTLY WHY IT WENT THIS WAY.. IT WAS WRITTEN

IF U DONT, MAKES SENSE WHY U CO-SIGNIN HITLER WHO FUCCED GERMANY IN THE ASS N GOT HIS SHIIT PUSHED IN

Prophecy? :russ: Take off the tinfoil hat.

Interestingly, El Nasser said Jews left as blacks but came back as Europeans (paraphrasing here). Not implying that Jews are black - but his opinion is fascinating since he’s one of the greatest Egyptians that ever lived and no one would know more about the original Hebrew speakers than Egyptians (the language originated from around there).

So, what do you think about Nasser’s statement in context of your so-called “prophecy”?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I believe this Jew did this for a reaction and he’s probably still mad Whoopi exposed their fallacy.

They have found deceptive way to turn tribalism into racism because a German who doesn’t speak English claimed “superior race” - to share the same victimhood as black people whilst enjoying white privilege. Hitler also used the “superior race” argument against Slavs - why aren’t they claiming racism?

Interestingly, most the Jews Hitler targeted were from the same tribe/race as him - he just hated them due to their religion/occupation and the fallout of WW1 and the Jewish influence on the Treaty of Versailles.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is hilarious but factual. And interestingly they were also the bankers who sponsored the extermination of their own people and 2 world wars. So, all their claims point to something else. The holocaust numbers are also grossly exaggerated because it’s impossible to kill that many people using those methods within that timeframe.

Prophecy? :russ: Take off the tinfoil hat.

Interestingly, El Nasser said Jews left as blacks but came back as Europeans (paraphrasing here). Not implying that Jews are black - but his opinion is fascinating since he’s one of the greatest Egyptians that ever lived and no one would know more about the original Hebrew speakers than Egyptians (the language originated from around there).

So, what do you think about Nasser’s statement in context of your so-called “prophecy”?

SO NOW BELIEVING IN THE BIBLE = WEARING TINFOIL HAT

:dead:

BUT QUOTING A NOTORIOUS ANTI-SEMITE ON SOME ACTUAL TINFOIL HAT SHIIT IS JUST FINE….

HOW?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
ASHKENAZI = JEWS WHO WERE EXILED N FLED TO EUROPE + INTERMARRIED WITH EUROPEANS
Still. They know there so called history, but can’t tell you what tribe they are? Meanwhile whites have spent centuries erasing and white washing history, but these people know theirs? These are caucasians period.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
SO NOW BELIEVING IN THE BIBLE = WEARING TINFOIL HAT

:dead:

BUT QUOTING A NOTORIOUS ANTI-SEMITE ON SOME ACTUAL TINFOIL HAT SHIIT IS JUST FINE….

HOW?

I don’t want to disrespect any religion because I’m a practising Christian but we all know the Bible is a book of allegories and folklore written by ancient speakers although it has been remixed. And a lot of what’s in the Bible was copied from the Egyptian book of the dead. If Jews today can claim they’re the chosen people - I guess Egyptians today can also make that claim since the prophecy in the Bible was copied from their book, no? If so, who’re the real “chosen people” between the 2 groups?

Erm, let’s say the Biblical prophecy is real: the Hebrew speakers who wrote it look different from today’s Jews (based on El Nasser’s statement and anthropology). So, how does it apply to today’s Jews?

Funnily enough, without Jews hijacking the US due to all they did in funding the 2nd world war thus making the US very rich via arms sales to all sides and making it the most powerful country in the world - we won’t be hearing about no prophecy today, lol. Apart from the U.K. and Germany - Jews aren’t that powerful in Europe like that. They almost hijacked Russia as well after the collapse of the Soviet Union via Yeltsin before Putin sent a lot of them packing.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don’t want to disrespect any religion because I’m a practising Christian but we all know the Bible is a book of allegories and folklore written by ancient speakers although it has been remixed. And a lot of what’s in the Bible was copied from the Egyptian book of the dead. If Jews today can claim they’re the chosen people - I guess Egyptians today can also make that claim since the prophecy in the Bible was copied from their book, no? If so, who’re the real “chosen people” between the 2 groups?

Erm, let’s say the Biblical prophecy is real: the Hebrew speakers who wrote it look different from today’s Jews (based on El Nasser’s statement and anthropology). So, how does it apply to today’s Jews?

Funnily enough, without Jews hijacking the US due to all they did in funding the 2nd world war thus making the US very rich via arms sales to all sides and making it the most powerful country in the world - we won’t be hearing about no prophecy today, lol. Apart from the U.K. and Germany - Jews aren’t that powerful in Europe like that. They almost hijacked Russia as well after the collapse of the Soviet Union via Yeltsin before Putin sent a lot of them packing.

BRUH U ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN SPEAKIN LIKE THIS

THE EGYPTIANS WORSHIPPED MULTIPLE GODS AND GOT WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF IT

THE TORAH IS THE ORIGINAL DIVINE SCRIPTURE THAT GAVE THE WORLD MONOTHEISM.. CHRISTIANS ARE THE ONES WHO REMIXED IT WHILE STILL ADHERING TO THE ORIGINAL, WHICH IS A CONTRADICTION IN ITSELF.

EL NASSER’S STATEMENT IS FALSE AND ROOTED IN ANTI-SEMITISM. LOOK AT THE MIZRAHI JEWS OF TODAY IF U WANT TO SEE WHAT THE ORIGINAL ISRAELITES LOOKED LIKE.