White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Jews have been thoroughly compensated for the holocaust and their historical discrimination.

Maybe we need to have a national conversation about things they should get over?

And they have not only assimilated into current society, they have prospered. Black folks still fighting for basic rights

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And they have not only assimilated into current society, they have prospered. Black folks still fighting for basic rights

Any good Jewish ally I’ve ever talked to has acknowledged off the tip that they benefit from white supremacy by being able to blend in.

This guys entire perspective would be different if he was an Ethiopian Jew.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop spreading it like stds. It's not worth the discussion. Letting people bait you to beef from the comfort of distance. I'd like to see him have that conversation in person around some brehs. They just push people like buttons to feel good. Don't give them the satisfaction of engagement on their terms.

Leave it the fukk where you found it.

Agreed. Niccas on here are weirdos.

Instead of ignoring toxic and incendiary bullshyt on twitter these idiots constantly feel like spreading that shyt to other people. Like what is this thread? What are we suppose to do about this? Be outraged? Is that the point? Would any of us known about this dumbshyt if you didn't go shifting for it on twitter? Weirdo shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing reason I don't respect jews or their culture

they were not oppressed anywhere for thousands of years, the entire history of there culture is only found in religious texts they hijacked and pretended they were those people

Israel never existed anywhere on Earth at any point in history until after world war II

It is in fact against the Jewish Faith for Jews to have a Nation State until The messiah comes to Earth, yet Israel exist

fukk these people, fukk people scared to call them out on their bullshyt, fukk the c00n ass nikkaz in the entertainment industry that just helped enrich these fukking parasites, I'm done with it all

I don't care about any of these nikkaz they cancel, I don't give a fukk about Joe rogan dumb ass or whatever he has to say, only morons watch his podcast or can sit through those dumb ass conversations he has

the guy tries to give health advice when if he stopped taking TRT he would shrivel up into Mr Burns from the simpsons

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Agreed. Niccas on here are weirdos.

Instead of ignoring toxic and incendiary bullshyt on twitter these idiots constantly feel like spreading that shyt to other people. Like what is this thread? What are we suppose to do about this? Be outraged? Is that the point? Would any of us known about this dumbshyt if you didn't go shifting for it on twitter? Weirdo shyt.
I go back and forth with what you’re saying. It’s easy to ignore shyt but you need to be aware of how people really feel about certain issues because they are walking around in everyday life and unfortunately Social media has a big influence on some people

Daps
yall gotta stop doing this shyt where a non-black person says or does some wild racist shyt and then yall turn around lecturing other black people about it. this is programming. A white man literally sat up here saying some silly hypocritical shyt about black people...."yeah but we our own worst enemy".

Stop doing this. :snoop:
Some black men are so buck broken that we really need to have a purge in our community.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Black people saying it amongst ourselves and racists calling us that are two entirely different issues that white supremacist apologists like yourself purposely conflate to :cape:for racists.

If thats how you feel about it, then let them call YOU that until every black person in the whole world stops saying it, the rest of us with an actual back bone aint going for that.
White supremacist apologist? The fuk you even talking about dummy? My simple point is stop calling yourselves that out of personal dignity….where the fuk did you get I’m an apologist? I see you one of those “nikka and ****** aren’t the same” ass bums..bytches like you that accept calling yourselves that are really the ones without backbone, fuker…

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The audacity of this cacjew. All of these racist coming out the woodwork in defense of Joe Rogan :patrice:

they’re so bent out of shape because they really want to be able to use the word in public and with the hard R.

At this point, after MAGA base has been ripped apart due to the anti vaxx issues and Trump himself beefing with other racists openly, racist people look at Joe Rogan as the last "real" voice against the media and deep state while defending White America as a whole. He is the last battalion of white domination in alternative media and he "sticks it" by having their weird Ron Paul-style Libertarian views of black people. Thats what unites all these groups together: the hatred of black people.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
And he acting like half these groups he just referred to don’t call themselves nikkas too. He must think Latinos are calling their friends and families black when they say it. Which means obviously that when black men say nikka, it’s not referring to the persons race at all. We will literally call a white man nikka or a damn cat. nikka and ****** are two entirely different words when spoken. He can be obtuse if he wants to. Even cacs know the difference but he want to act like there is none.

^^^^ y’all see this stupidity? And he got daps from his fellow smooth brains on this shyt. So a cracker comes up to you and starts calling you nikka, you gonna cheese at him ain’t ya? Dap him up cause he ain’t calling you a ******, you his “nikka” right? And you ENTIRELY missed the point, dum dum…i said they don’t call themselves their own derogatory word, but them calling themselves nikka is a whole other problem.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
GAD SAAD IS A LEBANESE (MIZRAHI) JEW

NOT A WHITE JEW

OP PLAYED HIMSELF BY BEIN ANTI-SEMITIC, WHICH MAKES HIM NO BETTER THAN SAAD