White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Naw, you father is as much a failure as the b*stard he supposedly raised. See, my father didn’t tolerate the use of that word regardless of how an ignorant group of people tried to define the word. He taught that I should respect myself enough that using any form of the word towards another black man is just as bad as some cracker using it against a black man. You and I are just going to be different. You are wrong but we are going to be different on the way we look at it.
My father was a professional athlete turned successful business man who's kids include collegiate athletes, a Harvard grad, a lawyer, and two entrepreneurs. But you since YOU said it, I suppose he could be a failure. :jbhmm:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Since I am now a new member of the Ashkenazi tribe I shall too start using Semitic terminology
Ashkenazi isn’t from the 12 tribes. Never saw the word “Ashkenazi”. Either they know they tribe or they don’t.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Maybe he knew something we didn’t..idk any oppressed peoples who can reverse that oppression into global dominance in less than 100 years..black people been oppressed yet we don’t get let in those positions of powers..a black Jew doesn’t get the same privileges as a white one in Israel..not a fan but his observations wasn’t off about how that group moves

U SOUND JEALOUS N MAD THAT JEWS DID GOOD FOR THEMSELVES

ALL BAD

IF U BELIEVE IN PROPHECY THEN U KNOW EXACTLY WHY IT WENT THIS WAY.. IT WAS WRITTEN

IF U DONT, MAKES SENSE WHY U CO-SIGNIN HITLER WHO FUCCED GERMANY IN THE ASS N GOT HIS SHIIT PUSHED IN

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jews have not been the most persecuted people in history. I am pretty sure enslaved Africans in the Transatlantic and Arab slave trade; colonized Africans in Africa and Native Americans right here in the USA were persecuted just as bad if not worse . The Native Americans were just about completely exterminated.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

ALL BAD

IF U BELIEVE IN PROPHECY THEN U KNOW EXACTLY WHY IT WENT THIS WAY.. IT WAS WRITTEN

IF U DONT, MAKES SENSE WHY U CO-SIGNIN HITLER WHO FUCCED GERMANY IN THE ASS N GOT HIS SHIIT PUSHED IN
I thought prophecy said that the Messiah would bring his people back, not rich bankers.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

ALL BAD

I can never be jealous of white people the game is rigged in y’all favor