White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I simply do not understand this reasoning. It’s an offensive word created by crackers for people like me. Logically, you wouldn’t want to use that word. It’s pretty simple. It’s been said before, but most other races don’t call themselves cac-created words like beaner, kike, towel head, or dot-head. shyt like this makes black folks look simple as fuk…especially when they do it in public (and I mean rap and generally in conversation in public). It’s completely unnecessary regardless of the history…you can’t elevate unless you have some dignity and that partly explains why black folks are where they are (and aren’t)…

Black people saying it amongst ourselves and racists calling us that are two entirely different issues that white supremacist apologists like yourself purposely conflate to :cape:for racists.

If thats how you feel about it, then let them call YOU that until every black person in the whole world stops saying it, the rest of us with an actual back bone aint going for that.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yall gotta stop doing this shyt where a non-black person says or does some wild racist shyt and then yall turn around lecturing other black people about it. this is programming. A white man literally sat up here saying some silly hypocritical shyt about black people...."yeah but we our own worst enemy".

Stop doing this. :snoop:
And he acting like half these groups he just referred to don’t call themselves nikkas too. He must think Latinos are calling their friends and families black when they say it. Which means obviously that when black men say nikka, it’s not referring to the persons race at all. We will literally call a white man nikka or a damn cat. nikka and ****** are two entirely different words when spoken. He can be obtuse if he wants to. Even cacs know the difference but he want to act like there is none.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
89661707c297e34597e1b2c5d9a95ec8c7d15c0e

Just a coincidence, I’m sure he has no dog in the race :mjpls:

This dude Joe Rogan really friends with ALL the racists holy shyt

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The audacity of this cacjew. All of these racist coming out the woodwork in defense of Joe Rogan :patrice:

they’re so bent out of shape because they really want to be able to use the word in public and with the hard R.