White Jew says he's tired of black people complaining about the n-word

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If our people would quit calling themselves that same n word, THEN you could say they’re reclaiming their dignity…

Yeah i agree. But you have to look at the intent behind the word. I hate it but its used as a term of endearment when its used amongst us. A non-black person saying it is offensive because of our history. Its just a legacy of a wound that has never healed. There has never been any attempt at reconciliation or adequately righting the wrongs of the past and present when it comes to black American, therefore we are hyper sensistive and for good reason. Our hypersensitivity is just a normal human reaction. How else would you expect us as a people to respond given our history?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
R.1b4f2057cd94467ef0963a3081d91008
images

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i agree. But you have to look at the intent behind the word. I hate it but its used as a term of endearment when its used amongst us. A non-black person saying it is offensive because of our history. Its just a legacy of a wound that has never healed. There has never been any attempt at reconciliation or adequately righting the wrongs of the past and present when it comes to black American, therefore we are hyper sensistive and for good reason. Our hypersensitivity is just a normal human reaction. How else would you expect us as a people to respond given our history?
I simply do not understand this reasoning. It’s an offensive word created by crackers for people like me. Logically, you wouldn’t want to use that word. It’s pretty simple. It’s been said before, but most other races don’t call themselves cac-created words like beaner, kike, towel head, or dot-head. shyt like this makes black folks look simple as fuk…especially when they do it in public (and I mean rap and generally in conversation in public). It’s completely unnecessary regardless of the history…you can’t elevate unless you have some dignity and that partly explains why black folks are where they are (and aren’t)…

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jews stay acting like Native Americans weren't actually exterminated
That hook nosed swindler is all the way in America talking about Jews were the most persecuted for thousands of years. Well not here Stolengold. Not even on this hemisphere. Take that shyt up with Rameses in Egypt. You in America Duckberg. That shyt has nothing to do with modern day or the modern world.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I simply do not understand this reasoning. It’s an offensive word created by crackers for people like me. Logically, you wouldn’t want to use that word. It’s pretty simple. It’s been said before, but most other races don’t call themselves cac-created words like beaner, kike, towel head, or dot-head. shyt like this makes black folks look simple as fuk…especially when they do it in public. It’s completely unnecessary regardless of the history…you can’t elevate unless you have some dignity and that partly explains why black folks are where they are (and aren’t)…
yall gotta stop doing this shyt where a non-black person says or does some wild racist shyt and then yall turn around lecturing other black people about it. this is programming. A white man literally sat up here saying some silly hypocritical shyt about black people...."yeah but we our own worst enemy".

Stop doing this. :snoop:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Is that cat implying that Jewish cats arent hypersensitive to racial slurs? Cant make this stuff up.
they the same people that cried when Ice Cube posted that picture of white men sitting on slaves and they said the picture was anti-semitic because one of the white men had a big nose.