Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
https://people.com
https://www.centralillinoisproud.co...t-testify-in-murder-trial-of-8-year-old-girl/

rica-rountree.jpg

Summary:

The police uncovered cell phone videos of Baker abusing Rica by forcing her to strip naked and hold cans for long durations of time. The video shows that whenever Rica’s arms would fall, Baker would put her hands around the child’s neck and say, “Do I need to put a collar on you?”

The doctor who performed Rica’s autopsy reported that she had slowly died from internal injuries after Baker kicked her in the stomach. He also reported that the girl had 67 marks as a result of extensive abuse all over her body.

The father knew as texts showed that the woman told him that she hated his child. Texts between Rica's father and Baker:

Cynthia Baker to Richard Rountree via texts. "I love you, but damn I really hate your f**** daughter. ... I swear if she was my kid I would strangle her."

Richard Rountree: Would like be better without Rica? ... before her you was happy and now you're not really happy."

Baker: "I could just continue to just beat her ass daily and go about my day, but I try to involve you."

Imagine being such a self-hating c00n who hates being black so much you like you YT whore kill your kid. Also, fukk DFCS, Rica has told them she was being abused and they left her in that house to die! The system failed her.
So ridiculously sad.

And yet if CPS had tried to take the kid away you'd have all sorts of people talkin about how evil CPS is.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
This is TRAGIC.

So many adults involved and they did nothing. People that don’t deserve children, having them, smh. My sister and her husband can’t conceive and are starting to look at adopting. They would’ve spoiled this little angel.

There has to be something worse than death in store for those two. He let that demon torture and kill his child. This story is going to affect me for awhile. :snoop: