Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You seem way more concerned about White people killing their kids than you are about the black little girl that got tortured and murdered by an evil white bytch, which is what this thread is about.
Notice that he says that he “googled white child killers” and posted up that news, when if he was genuine about his comparison, he could have easily googled and posted this up- White “mothers” killed 6 of their black children in their care. (But he avoided this though and claims there were no results). Which is a similar story of whites starving, torturing and abusing black children left with them.
Lesbian mothers killed their six children in murder-suicide after driving off cliff, coroner rules - Metro Weekly

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
This. That’s what he does to deflect. Every time. Notice how he has not made one statement about the life of this little girl or the actual circumstances pertaining to this. Disrespectful. He posts up a spread about UK white kids against an American black child.

Cacs are gonna Cac or Bed-bucks are gonna buck. whichever applies to him

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You stupid alt troll fuk - go sign in with your other account @CashmoneyHotBoy so you can read the fukkin article, you illiterate cac b*stard. She was living with her black father bc her mother was held in jail. The mother contacted DCFS from jail to alert them as to what was going on in the home, numerous times.

You need to die. I’m sick of you cacs pretending on here and being enabled when it’s obvious what the fuk is going on with the agenda that you’re about.

Not to derail the thread but that's what he did

CashmoneyHotBoy was last seen: 17 minutes ago

:deadmanny:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: my brain right now still can't believe he let some white bytch he was fukking murder his own child and he was cool with it??? Tell me they locked HIM up being an accessory...

that gotta be a set up for insurance money or something. Let someone kill your kid

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This gets worse, way worse
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pa...478ef8dd-a8bf-5f10-b20b-5873208f12c6.amp.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pa...478ef8dd-a8bf-5f10-b20b-5873208f12c6.amp.html
-This cac had her own white daughter who attended the same school as Rica, the victim.

In October, staff at the victim’s school provided her with a coat, a gesture that sparked an angry response from Clay, said Reynolds. Clay accused the school staff of favoring Rica over Clay's daughter, said the prosecutor.

On Dec. 18, Rica came to school with two black eyes, said Reynolds.

Clay told school officials Rica "was just clumsy and had given herself the black eyes," said the court statement. Clay allegedly refused to take the victim to the doctor for treatment of the black eyes.

Thinking of that beautiful child being tortured and dying without knowing any kind of love.. the hell they put her through right up to the day she left this earth...

this shyt got me fighting tears man. I can’t read anymore of it. :mjcry:

hope you find the love you deserve in your next life little angel.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Her father's side of the family should have tried to get custody of babygirl
No way in hell they didn't know what was going on
There are evil people in this world

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This gets worse, way worse
-This cac had her own white daughter who attended the same school as Rica, the victim.

In October, staff at the victim’s school provided her with a coat, a gesture that sparked an angry response from Clay, said Reynolds. Clay accused the school staff of favoring Rica over Clay's daughter, said the prosecutor.

On Dec. 18, Rica came to school with two black eyes, said Reynolds.

Clay told school officials Rica "was just clumsy and had given herself the black eyes," said the court statement. Clay allegedly refused to take the victim to the doctor for treatment of the black eyes.
Soooooo none of the teachers or staff found this to be suspicious? None of them saw the favouritism towards her own daughter and the two black eyes on the black daughter suspicious? Damn. Everyone needs to be punished.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soooooo none of the teachers or staff found this to be suspicious? None of them saw the favouritism towards her own daughter and the two black eyes on the black daughter suspicious? Damn. Everyone needs to be punished.
That’s my thoughts too. No one acted as they should have, ny instinct would be on alert . But to be honest with you, anytime I see black children with white people, even though their not my kids, I just get extra sensory to make sure kids don’t look distressed or nervous and how the white adults are talking to them .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thinking of that beautiful child being tortured and dying without knowing any kind of love.. the hell they put her through right up to the day she left this earth...

this shyt got me fighting tears man. I can’t read anymore of it. :mjcry:

hope you find the love you deserve in your next life little angel.
Facts. I can’t even sleep rn. Just left from my 2 kids’ rooms to give them an extra kiss on the cheek
:mjcry:This is hurting my soul.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I've seen too many cases where the child's parent choose love over their child. Why would you let a person mistreat your child and not do a thing about it? I would beat that bytch ass if she touched my child.! Dude chose p*ssy over his own blood!!!

I hope they both rot in hell!!!

That's not choosing love breh. I don't know what to call that shyt but you should love your child enough to not let anyone hurt them.

Both of them deserve a slow death.