Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
oyVRQSi.jpg
:wow:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do you look her black mother in the face and tell her ur white bytch killed her daughter?

And u allowed it. And the white bytch might get off b/c she’s white.

Most oppressed group in America tho.
I just summoned up the strength to read the article.

WTF.

That child suffered. Horribly. The one person who was supposed to save her was punch drunk on cac ass.

I wish him both of them nothing but the worst possible situations for the rest of their lives.

There is no scenario where you look at videos of your daughter being mistreated and let that shyt slide. He had to hate that little girl.

killacal

Banned
Daps
This gets worse, way worse
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pa...478ef8dd-a8bf-5f10-b20b-5873208f12c6.amp.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pa...478ef8dd-a8bf-5f10-b20b-5873208f12c6.amp.html
-This cac had her own white daughter who attended the same school as Rica, the victim.

In October, staff at the victim’s school provided her with a coat, a gesture that sparked an angry response from Clay, said Reynolds. Clay accused the school staff of favoring Rica over Clay's daughter, said the prosecutor.

On Dec. 18, Rica came to school with two black eyes, said Reynolds.

Clay told school officials Rica "was just clumsy and had given herself the black eyes," said the court statement. Clay allegedly refused to take the victim to the doctor for treatment of the black eyes.
:snoop:3/5ths compromise front and center by the school system
How the fukk u gonna ignore 2 fukking black eyes:pacspit:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This gets deeper.
Richard Rountree (Rica’s biological father) was given a letter by Cynthia Baker — the letter asked Richard to “take the blame for everything, so that she can get off the hook.”
This white bytch had the audacity to actually tell the child's father to take the blame. The most protected and coddled group in society, I swear. She asked him to take the blame for her killing his daughter.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:3/5ths compromise front and center by the school system
How the fukk u gonna ignore 2 fukking black eyes:pacspit:
Because they didn't care - just like the parents.
The fact that nobody called an ambulance, none of the administration thought to alert a doctor. Nothing. Also, the little girl wasn't wearing a coat to school in winter weather (don't know if you caught that). Repeat cycle of neglect and no one in any capacity stepped up. They saw a little black girl, with the white "stepmother" and automatically sided with the white (bc white women say and do no wrong ).smfh.

killacal

Banned
Daps
This gets deeper.
Richard Rountree (Rica’s biological father) was given a letter by Cynthia Baker — the letter asked Richard to “take the blame for everything, so that she can get off the hook.”
This white bytch had the audacity to actually tell the child's father to take the blame. The most protected and coddled group in society, I swear. She asked him to take the blame for her killing his daughter.

What state is this?

Does it have capital punishment?
Allah please tell me its georgia or texas

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This gets deeper.

I mean he is to blame for everything. He allowed this shyt to happen. He participated in it and probably took some pleasure in it, like the tap dancing lil bytch he is. I hope he gets his day in court... or a slug to his head.

fukk him..fukk her..fukk her kids who sat there and laughed...fukk the school

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For anyone who had any doubts. This video says it all. (The white bytch, along with her white daughters and Rica's father voices and images are playing in the video).
"We warn you, what you will see is extremely graphic and does contain explicit images, actions and language." If you don't have the disposition for this, don't look. I can't watch it all, rn, I scanned through it. That was enough. But for those trying to run with their agenda - it deads that.
Disturbing video shows abuse of Rica Rountree

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But for anyone who had any doubts. This video says it all. (The white bytch, along with her white daughters and Rica's father voices and images are playing in the video).
"We warn you, what you will see is extremely graphic and does contain explicit images, actions and language." If you don't have the disposition for this, don't look. I can't watch it all, rn, I scanned through it. That was enough. But for those trying to run with their agenda - it deads that.
Disturbing video shows abuse of Rica Rountree
Sorry. Can't watch that

:mjcry:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What state is this?

Does it have capital punishment?
Allah please tell me its georgia or texas
Illinois abolished the Death Penalty in 2011.
But the Dept of Justice can intercede in cases where they feel the death penalty should apply. Here's an example:
Illinois Trial May Involve Death Penalty Despite State's Ban
Illinois proposes reinstating death penalty for mass murder, police killings
The judge explained that Brendt Christensen's case is a rare instance of the U.S. Department of Justice seeking the death penalty in one of the more than 20 states that doesn't have capital punishment, drawing on U.S. laws that allow executions by federal authorities for exceptional crimes.