White girlfriend murders black boyfriend's 8 year-old-daughter

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
111419-blm-loc-10baker.jpg

Let a cave demon torture and kill your daughter bedbuck brehs...

But according to the coli, when we call these swirlers out we are dikk watching :stopitslime:
I'm witchu breh but damn chill this is an extreme case.

Rip to that poor girl man.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dwillhuh: my brain right now still can't believe he let some white bytch he was fukking murder his own child and he was cool with it??? Tell me they locked HIM up being an accessory...
C00n tapdancing era..I'm not shocked..nyggas are hitting record on their phone instead of defending themselves..do you know they are gay from the get go.

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Hope both get the worst they can get. shyt is despicable. RIP to that little girl shyt dont make no damn sense.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Soooooo none of the teachers or staff found this to be suspicious? None of them saw the favouritism towards her own daughter and the two black eyes on the black daughter suspicious? Damn. Everyone needs to be punished.

I remember child service was on uncle and auntie ass when my cousin fell down the stairs and had a head injury when she was in elementary. They search the whole house and had interviews with everyone. If only they did the same for baby girl :mjcry:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Why the fukk did I read this thread?;

I just walked into my son's room just thinking about the shyt I'd do if anybody ever put a hand on lil man....

Man fukk this shyt...where is the picture of the fukking c00n who let this shyt happen?

I'm in here having breakfast and watching True with my oldest daughter (3 in February), and I just did the same thing as I read this. I'd lose it if anybody harmed my girls, it would take a lot to not lose myself...