Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They both need to die. Your daughter is your flesh and blood. @Nicole0416 ayo get your boy Jigsaw on the line.

This reminds me of what Nas said about Kelis when she was around Destiny.
Trust, I may not have Jigsaw but I have a few in the street that would pull this off for free. burying each of their body parts in different abandoned buildings up and down the east coast.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All the Pawgset/I don’t see color/ get over it c00ns from that NBA breh calling black women pitbulls thread is MIA in this thread :sas2:
They're always absent when it comes to this. Especially the one that has been real vocal in other threads with his petty betty shyt. But never says word one about these cac types who really need to get exposed with their evil tendencies. Always talking and bragging about how "cool" they are bc they don't "cause any trouble". Dumb c00n faggit and his mouthy minions even enables their cacassity, just like the "father" in this thread to the point where boundaries don't even matter; protecting the wrong shyt. But they talk about negativity, yet their in every thread being negative against their own people, saying fuk shyt.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All the Pawgset/I don’t see color/ get over it c00ns from that NBA breh calling black women pitbulls thread is MIA in this thread :sas2:
nah people just have more sense than to make this thread a royal rumble for ignorant nikkaz and their agendas but some of you guys can't help yourselves

time and place...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Barnett114 why is this troll baiter allowed to still post here? He’s using the death of a little black girl to have a gender race debate on his troll shyt. He’s been confirmed as having an alias and he’s only here to start in with his shyt and deflect from the subject of the thread. The majority of comments from black female and male posts have condemned the actions of the father for neglecting his daughter not bc he is a “black man” with the racially divisive angle, most comments agree that all involved are accountable. But the father had contributory negligence not just based on being a black man, but by his failure to act.

We all know what his deal is by now.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-yspromoshuns-dude-touched-in-the-head.736511/page-7#post-35116896
:patrice:

you are doing the same thing.

have some fukking respect. you are supposedly a parent too... smh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How the fukk do you look her black mother in the face and tell her ur white bytch killed her daughter?

And u allowed it. And the white bytch might get off b/c she’s white.

Most oppressed group in America tho.
Do you believe this ??
:mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Keep in mind that the white murderer doesn't get sentenced until February 3rd of 2020. The sentencing phase is still in process. Don't let this story die down until then - this bytch needs to get the rest of her unnatural life in there - Nothing less. if street justice doesn't serve her first.
Jurors Brought To Tears In Baker Murder Trial

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The father participated in the abuse and colluded with this white pig to cover up the signs.
This is from state's exhibit:
Two photos contained in a text message found on Richard Rountree’s cellphone seem to support the state’s claim that he also participated in the severe discipline of his daughter. In the September photos Richard Rountree sent to Baker, he is seen ordering the girl to stand on her head and lay on the floor while supporting herself on one arm. The plan was for her to remain in the uncomfortable positions for hours, according to the messages.

The couple also discuss injuries the child has suffered and how they will explain them to staff at her school.

“I told Rica to say she was playing in the dark and hit her eye so she doesn’t sound psycho,” Baker said in a Sept. 5, 2018 text.

The profanity-laced exchanges include Richard Rountree’s declarations that “honestly, at this point, I feel it’s time for her to leave.”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:

you are doing the same thing.

have some fukking respect. you are supposedly a parent too... smh
Fuk you, I'm posting up facts and evidence directly from the case - he's posting up conjecture and unsubstantiated claims to run with his narrative. This shyt is not getting invented - the father was black, that is a fact, that doesn't automatically equate to blaming all black men for the sins of another. This particular black man contributed to the death of his daughter. For every 1 bad father in the race, there's 1000 excellent black fathers who don't get the recognition they deserve. Get the fuk outta my face, you c00nadian faggit.
For you to not know the difference shows what the type of time that you're on.
Of course, you would agree with him, you white crakkker dyck sucking c00n, you stay guzzling their cum from thread to thread. Focus on the subject at hand instead of your attempts to derail. Drown in a lake up there bytch. Don't know who sent you, but you need to fall the fuk back.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Evil, just pure evil :mjcry:

This cac needs to be tortured with rusty sharp edged objects, scrap her whole body, electrocution, waterboarded.. she needs to suffer the way this child did and once that commences for years... put a bullet in the back of her skull and dump the body in a grave, no casket.

Edit: her “father” deserves to be pummelled to death, just absolutely stomped out the first day he arrives in prison... he needs to be beat inches to death until he commits suicide

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fuk you, I'm posting up facts and evidence directly from the case - he's posting up conjecture and unsubstantiated claims. Get the fuk outta face, you c00nadian faggit.
For you to not know the difference shows what the type of time that you're on.
Of course, you would agree with him, you white crakkker dyck sucking c00n, you stay guzzling their cum from thread to thread. Focus on the subject at hand instead of your attempts to derail. Drown in a lake up there bytch.
this thread isn't about you. leave your baggage at the door. that goes for all you buffoons.

this isn't the platform to advance your agendas. have respect and dignity.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this thread isn't about you. leave your baggage at the door. that goes for all you buffoons.

this isn't the platform to advance your agendas. have respect and dignity.
That's what your mother should have did, it's sad that little innocent girls have to die, but yet your mother existed and gave birth to a worthless propaganda spreading c00n.

I thank God everyday that good black aligned men exist, to counter and outnumber the narrative of the c00n elements in black society. Out of respect for this thread and the situation, I will refrain from responding to you how I really want and proceed to ignore you - I know that not having my attention, burns through your soul.

Last edited:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
oyVRQSi.jpg