White girlfriend murders black boyfriend's 8 year-old-daughter

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
These people are fcking sick. This fcker killed 5 of his kids and the mom wants mercy for him. This sht is sickening. They should give this cac bytch the death penalty like they gave him. Pieces of shts killing innocent harmless kids
timothy-ray-jones-jr-jones-children-lexington-county-ktla-tcd-820x430.jpg

_107338901_timothyjones-newspath2.jpg

US mum seeks mercy for dad who killed five children

:mjpls:You ain't slick I see what you're doing

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
Just been reading through a thread of courtroom accounts from a local journalist over the 2-week trial period.

Little Rica never stood a chance, man. The entire trial is nothing more than a long parade of adults in various capacities doing everything to cover their asses.

I might suggest skipping the coroner's reports from about 6 days ago.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
These people are fcking sick. This fcker killed 5 of his kids and the mom wants mercy for him. This sht is sickening. They should give this cac bytch the death penalty like they gave him. Pieces of shts killing innocent harmless kids
timothy-ray-jones-jr-jones-children-lexington-county-ktla-tcd-820x430.jpg

_107338901_timothyjones-newspath2.jpg

US mum seeks mercy for dad who killed five children
This white boy literally posted up white kids from the UK on a thread about a black girl being murdered by the white woman, in order to promote his narrative. When clearly there is a racist element in a white women torturing and abusing a black child in here care, but her own white daughter was not subject to the same abuses. That does not equate to white children in the same situation.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is boiled my fukking mind off. I'm heated as fukk. I love kids but fukk man....I'm not having a good day now. Both adults need to be fukking tortured for years and burn in hell.:pacspit::pacspit:

The father is a piece of shyt. Damn, I wish I didn't see that shyt cause this shyt bring to tears to my eyes once I saw the pic of an innocent baby girl.:mjcry:

fukk CAVE CAC bytch AND c00n ASS FATHER....:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Last edited:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
What? There's millions of stories of these people killing their own kids. It's sickening. I'm just showing why I thought the father might've been a white dude because when I googled the story a bunch of white dudes popped up and I didn't see one picture of the supposed father. It's crazy

Black partners don't have the lame mentality of wanting to kill kids. That's only how these cacs think. Did you see the story I posted where the father killed 5 of his own kids? Another one where the father killed 3 of his own kids including his pregnant wife. These people are sick demonic and deserve torture and the electric chair

You seem way more concerned about White people killing their kids than you are about the black little girl that got tortured and murdered by an evil white bytch, which is what this thread is about.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You seem way more concerned about White people killing their kids than you are about the black little girl that got tortured and murdered by an evil white bytch, which is what this thread is about.
This. That’s what he does to deflect. Every time. Notice how he has not made one statement about the life of this little girl or the actual circumstances pertaining to this. Disrespectful. He posts up a spread about UK white kids against an American black child.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I care about the cac bytch being punished for killing a innocent black child. Y'all keep bringing up a black man that nobody even knows or seen. I said it actually might be a cac. I googled the story and seen alot of stories about parents killing kids and posted them to show how it's not a stretch to believe the father might a be cac who adopted the child.

Now what's the big deal? Y'all don't got no smoke for these white men who killed their kids? But y'all got smoke for a imaginary black man who wasn't even the person who killed the child? For not for men who actually killed their kids? Gotcha

I don't fukk with white people period, so I really couldn't give two fukks about what they do to their kids. Call me heartless if you want. And if the father turns out to be white then that mf is still getting the same energy this white bytch is getting. fukk outta here fakkit.

Last edited: