Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
cynthiabaker_and_rica_rountree.jpg

Devil swine cac
That little girl was so pretty. Look at her face. Lord have mercy smh.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Kelis was a bytch to destiny?

I don't get people who get involved with others who have kids then act an ass toward them/hate the kid. I mean I get if its a teen - they are a$$holes and yall truly might not get along. But that doesn't mean disrespect or abuse them, and you certainly don't have space to resent them as they were part of your partner's life before you. I hate people...

My bro had a girlfriend with the wildest little girl ever and we used to have big fun hanging out...really dont get how people don't let the kids into their lives when they choose to be with that person.
Yeah, Nas said "I don't know how you could be jealous of a little girl."

Daps
This is TRAGIC.

So many adults involved and they did nothing. People that don’t deserve children, having them, smh. My sister and her husband can’t conceive and are starting to look at adopting. They would’ve spoiled this little angel.

There has to be something worse than death in store for those two. He let that demon torture and kill his child. This story is going to affect me for awhile. :snoop:

yup

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Poor beautiful little girl. My opinion is unpopular but I was never a fan of people merging their dating life and kids. You can have a partner and keep the kids separate. Most often nobody will care for the biological kids more than their biological parents. If I was in the situation with someone with kids I wouldn't discipline the kid at all. I dont believe in non biological parents doing any discipline much less physical. Exhibit A is even here on the coli. The FIRST thought of alot of these losers dating women with kids is if they can discipline. Why that would be their fist thought I have no clue. Anyway back to the topic, it's heart breaking, it's like you want to WWE the breh and his gf.
If that's unpopular, then it is what is because I feel the same. No one cares for kids more than their biological - idgaf what anyone says. Step parents and all that is never the same bond and they don't have the same interests in your child as the bio mother or father bc there is no connection. The "steps" can always emotionally check out from caring about the child, no fux given.

There's dumbasses (men and women) talking about - "it's okay to introduce your kids to whoever they're dating after 6 months". 6 fukkin months- they're crazy. 1 yr is too early.. I said that wasn't a good idea and those fools were literally trying to argue me down. I feel that as a mother, you definitely have to exhibit control over who you introduce and allow to meet your children. Thinking it's cool to have a rotation in front of your child or expose your children for the sake of a relationship that not guaranteed securityI feel that once your have kids, all of your wants and urges are secondary. That's just part of the deal -you give up all dating indiscriminately when you have the kid. Don' t even let the person see where you live, more importantly, where your children have security and comfort. Once that's disturbed, asking for a whole lot of dysfunction. Mothers and fathers so desperate to have that "significant" other, it supersedes their kids, fukkin sick. Being involved with a person that treats your kids like dirt but saying "they love you" in the same breath.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
What a horrible terrible story. Man the dad is just as guilty IMO.

rico_85

All Star
Daps
I would’ve beat that bytch ass.

If she don’t love your kids, she don’t love you. Dumbass. The babymom’s family need to beat the snot out of the dad.
I wouldn’t doubt if they did :ohhh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
https://people.com
https://www.centralillinoisproud.co...t-testify-in-murder-trial-of-8-year-old-girl/

rica-rountree.jpg

Summary:

The police uncovered cell phone videos of Baker abusing Rica by forcing her to strip naked and hold cans for long durations of time. The video shows that whenever Rica’s arms would fall, Baker would put her hands around the child’s neck and say, “Do I need to put a collar on you?”

The doctor who performed Rica’s autopsy reported that she had slowly died from internal injuries after Baker kicked her in the stomach. He also reported that the girl had 67 marks as a result of extensive abuse all over her body.

The father knew as texts showed that the woman told him that she hated his child. Texts between Rica's father and Baker:

Cynthia Baker to Richard Rountree via texts. "I love you, but damn I really hate your f**** daughter. ... I swear if she was my kid I would strangle her."

Richard Rountree: Would like be better without Rica? ... before her you was happy and now you're not really happy."

Baker: "I could just continue to just beat her ass daily and go about my day, but I try to involve you."

Imagine being such a self-hating c00n who hates being black so much you like you YT whore kill your kid. Also, fukk DFCS, Rica has told them she was being abused and they left her in that house to die! The system failed her.
So we see the child (which is odd enough) why don’t we see the accused.....or is it just about getting people as angry as possible...

RIP Rica