Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bloomington and Peoria. Mannnn I hate saying this, but in both places a ton of IR relationships and I never seen so many unattractive mixed children and unattractive couples in my life. Completely undermined the myth of pretty mixed children, my gawd.

Both areas mainly working class and backwards with not much shyt to it—a look at small city America. The white woman is par for the course for those areas. When people think of the average ww, they don’t think about the ones that look like her, but she actually looks like the type of ww you find in mostly white working class towns and cities all over the country. That’s why it’s pathetic that so many put these poorly looking, age like shyt, moral less cumpster trash cans, on pedestals as if they are the shyt.
For emphasis.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They both need to die. Your daughter is your flesh and blood. @Nicole0416 ayo get your boy Jigsaw on the line.

This reminds me of what Nas said about Kelis when she was around Destiny.
Kelis was a bytch to destiny?

I don't get people who get involved with others who have kids then act an ass toward them/hate the kid. I mean I get if its a teen - they are a$$holes and yall truly might not get along. But that doesn't mean disrespect or abuse them, and you certainly don't have space to resent them as they were part of your partner's life before you. I hate people...

My bro had a girlfriend with the wildest little girl ever and we used to have big fun hanging out...really dont get how people don't let the kids into their lives when they choose to be with that person.

Daps
Bloomington and Peoria. Mannnn I hate saying this, but in both places a ton of IR relationships and I never seen so many unattractive mixed children and unattractive couples in my life. Completely undermined the myth of pretty mixed children, my gawd.

Both areas mainly working class and backwards with not much shyt to it—a look at small city America. The white woman is par for the course for those areas. When people think of the average ww, they don’t think about the ones that look like her, but she actually looks like the type of ww you find in mostly white working class towns and cities all over the country. That’s why it’s pathetic that so many put these poorly looking, age like shyt, moral less cumpster trash cans, on pedestals as if they are the shyt.

yea carmel on my fb I got folks from Peoria joilet and other towns in Illinois and I seen how cooonish them folks can be and how the whites talk about blacks.

I deleted them but I was surprised how open they was

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It is just wrong on so many levels.

I think my dad would spit in my face and tell me to change my name.

This is what happens when people have been raised with no self-respect. I couldn't imagine someone fixing to speak about my youth that way because I can't imagine people not knowing what I would do to them if they crossed certain lines.

You know not to fukk with the seed of an animal. Certain levels of protection exist on a primal level. That's to say the man is a defect and should be handled as such :demonic:
To be 100% real with you, to me physical intimacy is sacred. Procreation is a mixing of spirits and lineage. Fukking dating or hanging out.

I’m talking about literally letting these a$$hole inside u or leaving your seed in them.
The idea of laying down next to somebody white should be terrifying to us. I can’t mentally separate their actions from them even on an individual level and I’m not even interested in trying to do so.

Whites have literally been responsible for nearly every genocide in the world. The evil perpetuated by them permeates our society. Just like social conditioning has affected us, it’s infected them too. They were using our babies for alligator bait. Cutting people open with no anesthesia.

How could I trust that a white husband wouldn’t call me a ****** as soon as we are alone. How can I trust that white supremacy won’t have infected his psyche to view children we create as inferior or as prey. How could I trust his family members not to do some dumb shyt like sacrificing their grandkids on some demonic bullshyt?

I know logically that whites don’t have a monopoly on evil. I know all races do fukked up shyt. But ignoring the enormity of evil whites have committed and thinking it hasn’t left a stain on their psyche in some way is dangerous. They do not impress me or move me. And I damn sure don’t trust any of them around our children.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

You told no lies.

Central Illinois is where you'll see a lot of mixed kids. My brother came down here from Chicago and was like "Damn, yall love white women down here dont yall?:mjtf:"

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
For anyone who had any doubts. This video says it all. (The white bytch, along with her white daughters and Rica's father voices and images are playing in the video).
"We warn you, what you will see is extremely graphic and does contain explicit images, actions and language." If you don't have the disposition for this, don't look. I can't watch it all, rn, I scanned through it. That was enough. But for those trying to run with their agenda - it deads that.
Disturbing video shows abuse of Rica Rountree
:hubie:

Daps
This. This says it all. There's a lot going through my head, I'm at work and had to close my door bc I know my energy is off thinking about this little girl. Thoughts of how they broke her spirit and mental down like that. I had to take a break away from reading about her case and through this thread sis.
I just have no other words right now. :therethere:

I shared it on my fb

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor beautiful little girl. My opinion is unpopular but I was never a fan of people merging their dating life and kids. You can have a partner and keep the kids separate. Most often nobody will care for the biological kids more than their biological parents. If I was in the situation with someone with kids I wouldn't discipline the kid at all. I dont believe in non biological parents doing any discipline much less physical. Exhibit A is even here on the coli. The FIRST thought of alot of these losers dating women with kids is if they can discipline. Why that would be their fist thought I have no clue. Anyway back to the topic, it's heart breaking, it's like you want to WWE the breh and his gf.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
cynthiabaker_and_rica_rountree.jpg

Devil swine cac

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Welp....there goes my Friday.....wish I didn't read that....
It's been on my mind since yesterday. I just want to leave work early, pick up my kids from daycare/ school, go home and never let them out of my sight or anywhere without me again. This little girl was 8 and had no one to protect her or look out for her. How alone and disconnected she felt.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dam she a ugly mfer no wonder she was mad
That bytch is hideous, inside and out. Rotting piece of useless flesh and that fukkin faggit father, was actually talking about "would it better if Rica (his daughter)wasn't in the house "so that his white gf could feel happy again???!! Over this bloated white corpse looking monster mash motherf'er???!