White girlfriend murders black boyfriend's 8 year-old-daughter

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The father participated in the abuse and colluded with this white pig to cover up the signs.
This is from state's exhibit:
Two photos contained in a text message found on Richard Rountree’s cellphone seem to support the state’s claim that he also participated in the severe discipline of his daughter. In the September photos Richard Rountree sent to Baker, he is seen ordering the girl to stand on her head and lay on the floor while supporting herself on one arm. The plan was for her to remain in the uncomfortable positions for hours, according to the messages.

The couple also discuss injuries the child has suffered and how they will explain them to staff at her school.

“I told Rica to say she was playing in the dark and hit her eye so she doesn’t sound psycho,” Baker said in a Sept. 5, 2018 text.

The profanity-laced exchanges include Richard Rountree’s declarations that “honestly, at this point, I feel it’s time for her to leave.”

He said this about his own daughter—wtf this story is making me so fukking angry. The more I read this, the more it’s increasingly clear that there was no adult in her life protecting her, everyone failed her. Everyone. To imagine that her short years in this world, was full of torture, neglect and no love. As kids time always moves so slow, to think that for so many years of her life she was tortured relentlessly, mocked, and made to feel worthless on some Cinderella shyt, in so much pain, with no one to turn to, and no one in her corner. Simply for existing. It’s heartbreaking. And sadly it’s for the best that she’s with God, because she was not getting any peace in her life, probably going to bed each night wondering why no one loved her. Watching tv shows and seeing happy loving families, and wondering why that wasn’t the case for her. And kids internalize shyt, they blame themselves.

Her father needs to be found—and he needs to FEEL this. I’m talking about people finding his job and harassing his job until he’s let go, finding his address and making his life a living hell, and then not letting this case go until he’s arrested. And when he’s in jail? Those brehs better fukk his ass up every single day.

As for that white bytch—karma is a bytch. Harrass her family and friends, make sure we keep on this case and keep this little girls story alive, reminding people of what this ugly meth-head inbred looking bytch did.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Do you believe this ??
:mjtf:
I refuse to even read thru this thread. U got posters on this site fantasizing about having half-white daughters, downplaying anything a white bytch do, big upping legit racists like YesJuelz, pretending like blks calling people in their own race pit bulls is not a big deal, are high-key Trump supporters on some bootstrap bullshyt b/c they worthless and hoping a white supremacist can humble their women and get them some ass and are ghost when cave bytches and c00ns conspire to kill little black girls.

And the same ones wanna cry and throw a hissy fit on some bedwench shyt if a blk chick even notices somebody in another race while they ready to die for a group of bytches that can’t stand them but b/c c00ns like they long lost daddy Tariq told them that “da white mistress must be protected at all cost!”, they ready to risk it all for “the most oppressed group in America.”

I don’t care who they stick their dikks in, but leave blk women out of it. Little black girls shouldn’t be catching strays b/c some mentally weak ass motherfukker decided to believe every lie the white man told him about allegedly “submissive” white bytches while making him hate his own DNA.

Yeah I love blk men. Yep I think some Asian dudes are attractive. But I’m not sitting in a group of non-blks while they singing the n-word. Ain’t no tweets anywhere in existence of me degrading blk men to PAAG in peace, and ill check any dumb motherfukker who even fixes their lipless mouth to try me racially. Apparently that’s too much to ask of some of these frail asses these days.

And that’s it. Big ups to the majority of blk men who ain’t in the Sunken Place and who don’t have to hate everything blk and female to get a piece of nasty ass covert std filled white p*ssy. They the real ones, cuz the rest are lost.

White men were legit evil geniuses when they thought to use white bytch scraps from their own race to hack and socially condition these dudes into thinking white females are submissive innocents.
Fukking disgusting.

RIP little girl. This world didn’t deserve your black girl magic.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I just summoned up the strength to read the article.

WTF.

That child suffered. Horribly. The one person who was supposed to save her was punch drunk on cac ass.

I wish him both of them nothing but the worst possible situations for the rest of their lives.

There is no scenario where you look at videos of your daughter being mistreated and let that shyt slide. He had to hate that little girl.
I can’t. I can’t even share the shyt I’d like to see happen to these a$$holes b/c the feds might come after me.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He said this about his own daughter—wtf this story is making me so fukking angry. The more I read this, the more it’s increasingly clear that there was no adult in her life protecting her, everyone failed her. Everyone. To imagine that her short years in this world, was full of torture, neglect and no love. As kids time always moves so slow, to think that for so many years of her life she was tortured relentlessly, mocked, and made to feel worthless on some Cinderella shyt, in so much pain, with no one to turn to, and no one in her corner. Simply for existing. It’s heartbreaking. And sadly it’s for the best that she’s with God, because she was not getting any peace in her life, probably going to bed each night wondering why no one loved her. Watching tv shows and seeing happy loving families, and wondering why that wasn’t the case for her. And kids internalize shyt, they blame themselves.

Her father needs to be found—and he needs to FEEL this. I’m talking about people finding his job and harassing his job until he’s let go, finding his address and making his life a living hell, and then not letting this case go until he’s arrested. And when he’s in jail? Those brehs better fukk his ass up every single day.

As for that white bytch—karma is a bytch. Harrass her family and friends, make sure we keep on this case and keep this little girls story alive, reminding people of what this ugly meth-head inbred looking bytch did.
And she is so beautiful too.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This. This says it all. There's a lot going through my head, I'm at work and had to close my door bc I know my energy is off thinking about this little girl. Thoughts of how they broke her spirit and mental down like that. I had to take a break away from reading about her case and through this thread sis.
I just have no other words right now. :therethere:

Daps
The father definitely getting locked up. The teenagers might go too.

The DFCS reps could be in trouble but that's a very tough call. Probably one of the most thankless jobs out there and are probably hemmed in by all sorts of regulations.

Taking a thankless job shouldn’t absolve someone from criminal negligence. Lock their assess up too if they failed to fulfill their duties and let a little girl get killed

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk do you look her black mother in the face and tell her ur white bytch killed her daughter?

And u allowed it. And the white bytch might get off b/c she’s white.

Most oppressed group in America tho.

It is just wrong on so many levels.

I think my dad would spit in my face and tell me to change my name.

This is what happens when people have been raised with no self-respect. I couldn't imagine someone fixing to speak about my youth that way because I can't imagine people not knowing what I would do to them if they crossed certain lines.

You know not to fukk with the seed of an animal. Certain levels of protection exist on a primal level. That's to say the man is a defect and should be handled as such :demonic:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
5cc0d5d3bc535.image.jpg
This ain't it. Do better brehs

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Look at this - he knew what she was doing!! And still left her alone with that cac. -

“Baker banged the girl’s head against the wall and slapped her naked body during a video recorded by Baker and shared with her boyfriend.”
This shyt is seriously pissin' me off.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
sorry, just read first page and links there...is he being charged as well? child negligence and accessory at the minimum? damn, i'm assuming the child's mom must have not been fit/alive/or wanted her for this shyt brain to have had custody...

she was cute as all hell, woulda rather they abandoned her than sit around abusing her and ultimately killing her. awful :(

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Whoa I used to live in Bloomington. I'm not surprised at the interracial shyt. There are a lot of c00ns there. Not a lot of murders, but this bytch and her c00n ass boyfriend need to die yesterday

Bloomington and Peoria. Mannnn I hate saying this, but in both places a ton of IR relationships and I never seen so many unattractive mixed children and unattractive couples in my life. Completely undermined the myth of pretty mixed children, my gawd.

Both areas mainly working class and backwards with not much shyt to it—a look at small city America. The white woman is par for the course for those areas. When people think of the average ww, they don’t think about the ones that look like her, but she actually looks like the type of ww you find in mostly white working class towns and cities all over the country. That’s why it’s pathetic that so many put these poorly looking, age like shyt, moral less cumpster trash cans, on pedestals as if they are the shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can’t. I can’t even share the shyt I’d like to see happen to these a$$holes b/c the feds might come after me.
But what we can do is share by getting the word out, @CarmelBarbiethis is raising awareness of what goes on with these cac demons -what really goes on behind the scenes with little black girls and boys left with them. They treat them worse than pets. You don't even see dogs "disciplined" like that. Don't let none of this fly under the radar or let anyone control the narrative. Look out in your communities, kid's schools etc.

Remember her sentencing hearing is coming up too- fuk being on that amber guyger shyt with her- you know how they like to appeal for sympathy. News reports are already saying that she was crying during the court trial. In that video and text evidence, you can hear the hate and contempt in that white bytch's voice and on her face for that little girl. Pure evil. That's why I say, there is no such thing as being aligned with these whites out here. They don't give not one fuk. Be the same ones talking about how "down" and "sympathetic they are for causes" but when it comes to their own racial accountability - they don't say shyt when it matters or when there is a need for substance. You don't see not one of them condemning their own. But they'll be the first ones saying how black people should think or act with the veiled insults. This is not over. By any means.