Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Update - The Prosecutors stated that this is an ongoing investigation. They expect to find others "criminally culpable" after the murder conviction. This is a time where social media can actually work to push forward with the additional charges, the public is not tolerant of child murderers along with the fact that this case has picked up in levels of awareness.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The father definitely getting locked up. The teenagers might go too.

The DFCS reps could be in trouble but that's a very tough call. Probably one of the most thankless jobs out there and are probably hemmed in by all sorts of regulations.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Jesus Christ...

Between this and the Alexis Crawford story....
:francis:
I swear I feel like Stabler in SVU where I wanna strangle these monsters...
Yeah, I see why those major crimes and special investigations units lose their minds, in real life. Burnout over seeing the worst bottom feeders of society commit crimes against children. I couldn't be a Public Defender in this case, there's no defense for this; I would be plotting to kill that bytch myself under the guise of "representing" her.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
5cc0d5d3bc535.image.jpg

Yuck!! :scust:

R.I.P. to that child. I couldn't imagine being jealous enough over an eight year old to beat and torture em. :wow:

Kill that bytch ass nikka too :pacspit:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
RIP to this girl, damn brehs..

How is this "brother" asking if her life would be better without his daughter.. wtf?

We know CPS cares less about little black girls than little white girls, but what about teachers, family.. how could this happen?

This “father” is the sorriest excuse ever for a man.. Someone will hand him his karma sooner or later. Who films the abuse of an innocent child..?

Let’s hope the girlfriend lands in the worst situation possible in jail: GP with many black women and prison guards. Hell would be too easy going for this piece of trash.