White girl rapping Lil Baby goes viral, Twitter birds start projecting: UPDATE N Word Tweet Exposal

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
One sweet day they will leave us and our culture alone.
Until then, we’ll keep enforcing - seems as if the only message they seem to understand and comply with is violence. For every action there is a reaction. Time for them to comprehend that black people are not standing by and taking their bullshyt in 2022, by whatever means necessary.
:yeshrug:
Bytch had her learnable moment. Deleted her whole social media presence. Bet that she can’t listen to rap anymore without this being a daily reminder.
:wow:
Reminds me of a chick that doesn’t post here anymore after using the n-word several times on this site and was exposed for being a racist despite her attempt at co-opting our culture. Also reminds of a certain rabid male cac dog off his leash who was forced into submission and wiped his internet presence after dismissing multiple warnings about crossing boundaries. Been much quieter as of late.
:sas2:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
If you thought she rapped all lil baby verse and never said nikka, I got a bridge to sell you.:mjlol:
I went to the Kendrick Lamar subreddit the other day in anticipation for the new album. Someone created a thread "For the non-POC Kendrick fans, what do you say when singing along to a song that features the n-word?"

It started out pretty innocent seeing that a lot of them either replaced the word with fella, or skip the word completely. One person said they use "hitta", one said "brotha" etc. Wasn't long until many of them came out the woodwork admitting they rap the word freely with no fukks given. One breh said in Europe where he`s from it`s vastly accepted, even by the POC. People then started bringing up this:

Long story short, there`s currently a race war going on in Kendrick`s subreddit. Shyt went from album theories, to "YT people in this subreddit should be ashamed of themselves" every other thread.

If anyone wants to see the thread just google "for the non-poc kendrick fans reddit". It should be the first link.

EDIT: I think mods cleaned up, and removed all the race related threads, and a small amount of the comments in the og thread.

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to the Kendrick Lamar subreddit the other day in anticipation for the new album. Someone created a thread "For the non-POC Kendrick fans, what do you say when singing along to a song that features the n-word?"

It started out pretty innocent seeing that a lot of them either replaced the word with fella, or skip the word completely. One person said they use "hitta", one said "brotha" etc. Wasn't long until many of them came out the woodwork admitting they rap the word freely with no fukks given. One breh said in Europe where he`s from it`s vastly accepted, even by the POC. People then started bringing up this:

Long story short, there`s currently a race war going on in Kendrick`s subreddit. Shyt went from album theories, to "YT people in this subreddit should be ashamed of themselves" every other thread.

If anyone wants to see the thread just google "for the non-poc kendrick fans reddit". It should be the first link.

Saw KEndrick a week after this, he didn't pull anyone on stage for this. He would have been good though because it was Atlanta lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I told y’all that her liking hip hop didn’t mean she still wasn’t white. some of you just don’t really know white people like those of us who do because we lived with them most of our lives. They have no issue latching on to things they like about our culture while also continuing to be racist especially in those all white red neck areas. At that party it was nothing but whites, yet people thought this meant that those whites weren’t racist because they like rap. It’s just really simple/stupid thinking from our community and its embarrassing.

One of my girls in college was friends with a white girl who loved hip hop and was all about our culture. She was also close with the girl’s family who were nice to her and cool with her. But look the girl grew up in some mostly white trash area in Illinois. So every time my friend went to her house she would hear the whole damn family use the n word with the “er” ending to describe anyone or thing they didn’t like. And they used the word so often it was like they weren’t even conscious when it was coming out of their mouths when my friend was there.

the girl was embarrassed of her family and always had excuses but my friend was pretty sure the girl was using that word too. I didn’t know why she kept going to that girls house like a dumb ass. Unfortunately it’s common in these white redneck areas.
I looked at her IG just to confirm what I already knew, and she is surrounded by nothing but cacs. Her boyfriend looks exactly like one of those Duck Dynasty men.:russ:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

TZusYKxl_400x400.jpg

Look like dude wants all the white men to himself:mjlol: