White girl rapping Lil Baby goes viral, Twitter birds start projecting: UPDATE N Word Tweet Exposal

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I went to the Kendrick Lamar subreddit the other day in anticipation for the new album. Someone created a thread "For the non-POC Kendrick fans, what do you say when singing along to a song that features the n-word?"

It started out pretty innocent seeing that a lot of them either replaced the word with fella, or skip the word completely. One person said they use "hitta", one said "brotha" etc. Wasn't long until many of them came out the woodwork admitting they rap the word freely with no fukks given. One breh said in Europe where he`s from it`s vastly accepted, even by the POC. People then started bringing up this:

Long story short, there`s currently a race war going on in Kendrick`s subreddit. Shyt went from album theories, to "YT people in this subreddit should be ashamed of themselves" every other thread.

If anyone wants to see the thread just google "for the non-poc kendrick fans reddit". It should be the first link.

EDIT: I think mods cleaned up, and removed all the race related threads, and a small amount of the comments in the og thread.

You can't sell music to white people with the N-wORD IN IT and not expect them to say it while singing those songs.

Black people don't know what they want: one moment, they want to keep their culture to themselves, the next moment they are SUPER happy to win a grammy, an oscar and to have a Nike endorsement.
You go from nobody, to viral sensation, to Drake following you, to cancelled….

all in a few days. This shyt is hilarious

Even Andy WARHOL couldn't imagine it.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
You go from nobody, to viral sensation, to Drake following you, to cancelled….

all in a few days. This shyt is hilarious
right. expect donald glover to make an episode out of this on Atlanta next season :mjlol:

wait...he probably lurks on here. make sure you give me my future royalties in coli cash donald :ufdup:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
right. expect donald glover to make an episode out of this on Atlanta next season :mjlol:

wait...he probably lurks on here. make sure you give me my future royalties in coli cash donald :ufdup:

I wish. Season 4 is the final season and it’s filmed already. After that Donald Glover is ending the show.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That girl is super basic.

At the same time that's why she's being hyped up. Smh

Black ppl need to start filming ourselves singing Elvis or Katy Perry

Last edited: