White girl rapping Lil Baby goes viral, Twitter birds start projecting: UPDATE N Word Tweet Exposal

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is nothing more liberal than deep diving on a girls tweets after she goes viral (for lipsyncing a rap song) to find that she used the word nikka.

Is that a bad thing?

Is that insulting?

Whats the difference between 'deep diving' her tweets, vs researching the various people running for city council, Mayor, governor, president and making an informed decision whether you like them or support them?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
attachment-Brook-Instagram.jpg

I know hubby gotta be like :sadcam:
This man drake :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Isn’t this how it always ends?? this is why I say nothing, sit back and wait for the imminent thread turn.

White worshipping these cacs (male and female) get you nothing. Hyping them off this stupid shyt and be the main ones who are racist. Backfire complete. Did she delete her Twitter account upon said exposal?

JoUXaP1JhS9MjR7e9

Deja vu in this bytch… ask me how

Collectively canceling cacs with a quickness- Look at Ogun’s work.
:wow:
o2K0yRw_d.webp

:mjlol::obama:
JoUXaP1JhS9MjR7e9

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
One sweet day they will leave us and our culture alone.

Then if they did that, rappers wouldn't sell records and shows anymore. You nikkas have no clue what it is that y'all want. Hip-Hop would be just another fad that came and went if it wasn't for white folks supporting it all these years. But, whatever... Guess I'm a c00n now for seeing shyt different :yeshrug:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Is anyone really shocked. She uses the nikka and the black woman calling her out has multiple tweets professing her love of white men.:mjlol:
Most these type of black women don’t give a fukk about racist cacs, they just mad white women are easily accessible to brehs