White girl rapping Lil Baby goes viral, Twitter birds start projecting: UPDATE N Word Tweet Exposal

Taco

All Star
Daps
Dont call me "nikka" you fukking racist crackkker...Id hang you from a tree. Word to Ogun.
:camby:
You're just mad cause i assumed you were fatherless through your actions, and it turned out I was right. Now you're mad. The truth hurts.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y’all shocked? You really think white people censor nikka when they rapping at home? Of course this cavewhore said nikka. New blacks won’t care anyway but social media era does like it’s exposals so:ld:
Look in the crowd at a lotta rap concerts...been that way since rap blew up

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I told y’all that her liking hip hop didn’t mean she still wasn’t white. some of you just don’t really know white people like those of us who do because we lived with them most of our lives. They have no issue latching on to things they like about our culture while also continuing to be racist especially in those all white red neck areas. At that party it was nothing but whites, yet people thought this meant that those whites weren’t racist because they like rap. It’s just really simple/stupid thinking from our community and its embarrassing.

One of my girls in college was friends with a white girl who loved hip hop and was all about our culture. She was also close with the girl’s family who were nice to her and cool with her. But look the girl grew up in some mostly white trash area in Illinois. So every time my friend went to her house she would hear the whole damn family use the n word with the “er” ending to describe anyone or thing they didn’t like. And they used the word so often it was like they weren’t even conscious when it was coming out of their mouths when my friend was there.

the girl was embarrassed of her family and always had excuses but my friend was pretty sure the girl was using that word too. I didn’t know why she kept going to that girls house like a dumb ass. Unfortunately it’s common in these white redneck areas.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
ya'll surprised? White people that listen to hiphop say the n-word more than any other type of white person.
they justify by thinking if they say it with a A instead of an ER it's not offensive.
type that call other white folks nikka when they fighting. fukk that nikka, i'm becky from the block. type shyt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I told y’all that her liking hip hop didn’t mean she still wasn’t white. some of you just don’t really know white people like those of us who do because we lived with them most of our lives. They have no issue latching on to things they like about our culture while also continuing to be racist especially in those all white red neck areas. At that party it was nothing but whites, yet people thought this meant that those whites weren’t racist because they like rap. It’s just really simple/stupid thinking from our community and its embarrassing.

One of my girls in college was friends with a white girl who loved hip hop and was all about our culture. She was also close with the girl’s family who were nice to her and cool with her. But look the girl grew up in some mostly white trash area in Illinois. So every time my friend went to her house she would hear the whole damn family use the n word with the “er” ending to describe anyone or thing they didn’t like. And they used the word so often it was like they weren’t even conscious when it was coming out of their mouths when my friend was there.

the girl was embarrassed of her family and always had excuses but my friend was pretty sure the girl was using that word too. I didn’t know why she kept going to that girls house like a dumb ass. Unfortunately it’s common in these white redneck areas.
Repped.
:wow: