White collar office job brehs, is this your typical work day?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
This bish did no work though. All she did was eat on company hours
h5eyQFe.png

Watch the higher ups catch a whiff of this video and fire her ass for doing shyt
h5eyQFe.png

I'm more curious to see the kinda people that do the heavy lifting at this company :mjpls:
She works at linkedin and promotes her tiktok on her profile, they know who she is :heh: One of those programs for recent college grads where they rotate you through different positions before you get a final placement. She got another video where she talks about what she did with her $2,000 “employee wellness” bonus. Im not even mad or surprised, office life at a big tech company in a major city is very cush - especially in a non technical role.

Daps
People like to flex.

I had a job a few years ago where my boss was transitioning our department to take on more responsibilities. In the mean time we just did what we needed to do and kept it moving.

Back then, we worked 3x/week in office and 2x/week at home. I could get all of my work done on Tue/Wed/Thurs. On Fridays and Mondays? I literally played Skyrim ALL DAY at home. Had my laptop in my lap for meetings and impromptu calls. Put duct tape over the camera and kept the headphones plugged in to prevent any kind of spying.

I'd set my work up in the office and then send stuff out when I was at home at random intervals. Always looked busy and consistent. Put 220 hrs into Skyrim. Did the same shyt with Witcher 3 and HZD.

Current gig ain't like that but I also make like 50% more in salary....so :manny: :blessed:

Never told anyone how easy shyt was back then. Why flex? Why risk it? If you're making bank doing easy shyt, just cash those checks and keep it moving. Find a side hustle. I was flipping shoes and PS5/Xbox for a hot minute. Too busy now, but this generation loves telling on themselves.

Daps
People like to flex.

I had a job a few years ago where my boss was transitioning our department to take on more responsibilities. In the mean time we just did what we needed to do and kept it moving.

Back then, we worked 3x/week in office and 2x/week at home. I could get all of my work done on Tue/Wed/Thurs. On Fridays and Mondays? I literally played Skyrim ALL DAY at home. Had my laptop in my lap for meetings and impromptu calls. Put duct tape over the camera and kept the headphones plugged in to prevent any kind of spying.

I'd set my work up in the office and then send stuff out when I was at home at random intervals. Always looked busy and consistent. Put 220 hrs into Skyrim. Did the same shyt with Witcher 3 and HZD.

Current gig ain't like that but I also make like 50% more in salary....so :manny: :blessed:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LinkdIn can eat a dikk.

I despise these companies trying to sell some bullshyt and act as though they don't work their employees to the bone.
i'm not even gonna lie i think linkdin has convinced them this is the good life and I don't really see evidence they don't treat them well over there, but.... still

idk how they did it :mjlol:

rest of us looking at them like, nah we still good at home :camby:

my company just downsized from like 5 floors of 30k square feet to basically what amounts to a closet for servers.

i lost my office, but i gained my freedom :blessed:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'll be one of the first ones laid off once the Recession gets in full swing. And probably hasn't acquired any worthwhile skills at all.
:francis:
But she's white so I'm sure she'll be alright. Probably got rich parents to mooch off.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'll be one of the first ones laid off once the Recession gets in full swing. And probably hasn't acquired any worthwhile skills at all.
But she's white so I'm sure she'll be alright. Probably got rich parents to mooch off.

she don't even realize it :mjlol:

but hey at least the cereal bar HITTING right now.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
3/4 of office jobs are practically useless convince me otherwise :mjgrin:
Impossible to prove.

A lot of office jobs are unique for each company, for the large companies upper management doesn't even have full knowledge of what they do sometimes.

This sometimes leads to them getting rid of positions thinking they were unnecessary, only to find out a year later or so that the people working that job were actually doing something very important, and now they have people across various departments scrambling like ants trying to fix the problem getting rid of these people caused. (happened where I work) They were forced to hire some folks back on crazy contracts.:mjgrin:

Companies have been trying to standardized office work, so they came ship it over to india.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3/4 of office jobs are practically useless convince me otherwise :mjgrin:
in some ways, probably but in other ways you sound like some head of product who has never done the jobs and think they can be easily shipped overseas to asia for 1/5 the cost with no loss of quality :wow:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Shw works in the Tech field and the upper big wigs will see this and say fukk this I can send these jobs over to India and pay them smelly Indians $9.00 a day.

Also the Tech industry are having a massive freeze and they have been cutting massive jobs: