White collar office job brehs, is this your typical work day?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bish did no work though. All she did was eat on company hours
h5eyQFe.png

Watch the higher ups catch a whiff of this video and fire her ass for doing shyt
h5eyQFe.png

I'm more curious to see the kinda people that do the heavy lifting at this company :mjpls:

I'd fire her off GP. Not a good look for the company.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Or the department.

One of the reasons why I hate this generation. Imagine being a manager and trying to present a case for needing new recruits, only to have someone on your team pull some shyt like that?

Same bullshyt with people working from home. Providing you get the work load done, people won't look into your hours too much. But due to a select few bullshytting around throughout the day and then complaining that the work is too much, everyone comes under scrutiny.

And working from home, I have taken 3 hour breaks in the middle of the day. The part I would sell is working 10 hour days when shyt needs to get done, working late to make up for extended breaks etc.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This bish did no work though. All she did was eat on company hours
h5eyQFe.png

Watch the higher ups catch a whiff of this video and fire her ass for doing shyt
h5eyQFe.png

I'm more curious to see the kinda people that do the heavy lifting at this company :mjpls:
You already know.
My coworker fukks up and I gotta be the one to fix it :francis:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Or the department.

One of the reasons why I hate this generation. Imagine being a manager and trying to present a case for needing new recruits, only to have someone on your team pull some shyt like that?

Same bullshyt with people working from home. Providing you get the work load done, people won't look into your hours too much. But due to a select few bullshytting around throughout the day and then complaining that the work is too much, everyone comes under scrutiny.

And working from home, I have taken 3 hour breaks in the middle of the day. The part I would sell is working 10 hour days when shyt needs to get done, working late to make up for extended breaks etc.
seems like this white girl is a intern at Linkedin.....and tech companies want this image out there....because it will attract talent.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

They probably will. I think someone posted here about the girl that got fired for posting TikTok videos about the raise she received after starting her new job. The company didn't want clients seeing that. People sharing way too much on social media and jeopardizing their own livelihood. Internet clout is a drug, people do anything for it no matter what the cost is.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No and I wish people would stop making videos like that.

We're on the brink of a recession and spoiled brats like her are going out of their way to give the impression that people working office jobs are not pushed hard enough.
LinkdIn want her to make that video because they are desperate for people to come in to the office so they can justify that 7 figure commercial rent :mjlol: