White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
z2y1dPX.gif

Will rep later..what in the sam hell? Lmao....

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Negged cause you guys picked the wrong side....defending massa....
Nope, not defending anybody's "massa"....if the skin colors were reversed id say "Muthafukk these trigger happy ass punk police" too. Its fukk the police all day, everyday in everyway and on that topic i will not be swayed. Black, Brown, White, Yellow it dont matter they all Blue to me.....i dont know if i fall under the "fake coli militant" umbrella or not, i dont interact or look for feedback from you nikkas enough to find out frfr but i keep it consistent or 100 if you will in regards to how i feel about these pigs.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
....in a nutshell

tenor.gif

I mean I understand what they saying because we don't believe in police killing innocents, but police officers are trained to kill if you have a weapon.

Rubber bullets, shooting em in the leg, tazers? I'm not putting my life in the line, I'm taking you out as fast as possible.

Y'all need to rewatch that video and realize how fast she was moving. She was on him in seconds

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Nope, not defending anybody's "massa"....if the skin colors were reversed id say "Muthafukk these trigger happy ass punk police" too. Its fukk the police all day, everyday in everyway and on that topic i will not be swayed. Black, Brown, White, Yellow it dont matter they all Blue to me.....i dont know if i fall under the "fake coli militant" umbrella or not, i dont interact or look for feedback from you nikkas enough to find out frfr but i keep it consistent or 100 if you will in regards to how i feel about these pigs.

"Enemy of my enemy is a friend"....not a fan of police, but feels good when cacs get taken out by something they believe in so much...

However I am a fan of police brutality when cacs are getting the beats....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First page fulla dudes talmbout they wouldn't have shot up a meth head calling u a ****** with scissors
Welp... at least we know now. They can’t help but reveal themselves. Interesting turn of events by the so called pro-b.. Nvm. Noted.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The police are p*ssy. There is no reason to use lethal force for someone with scissors.
Ayo- Real talk. I don’t ever fukkin want to see your bytch white caping cacbacking ass in an ADOS thread. Someone? A drugged out meth head, brandishing scissors as a weapon using racially inflammatory statements, on the approach with abrasive movements. when if it was your black ass, you would have been DOA. Fuk outta here. Fake as fuk. Now you want to give leverage when black people have been killed for just reaching in the air. They were right about you, I should have listened. Damn.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Scissors is enough to get clapped over by a trained officer of the law? :mjlol:
Your bytch ass talks all that “fight the power” yada yada until that power shoots down a cac female. Fraud dudes in this thread - wtf. All day, it’s “black power” but when a cac calls you n-er and violently attempts harm toward you, it’s conflict resolution. “He didntz have to kill that whitttte womanzzzz
:lupe: