White Broad with Scissors Gets Shot and Does a METHslemania Front Flip

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Oh really
I don't have any training?

Tell me more chief?:sas1:

Answer this question: Were there ANY Non Lethal measures the officer could have taken? :sas2:

He said put the knife down several times. As far as I'm concerned that's wayyyy better than a tazer or rock salt or a slingshot or whatever the hell y'all nikkas talkin about:mjlol:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Yea, I could see a nikka smacking you up in front of ya girl then grabbing your strap and gun butting you then grabbing ya girl by the scruff of her neck in front of you in a weaponless home burglary.
I’m putting you in ignore I notice you always reply to my shyt on some other shyt I don’t know you so blocked don’t got time for white boys on the net I will never have the chance to kick ass in real life

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s not about being fake woke. It’s recognizing the ease with which some of you tolerate this kind of response, which only normalizes the march to totalitarianism. :snoop:
You do realize that you have no credibility to speak on shyt after this. You’ve been c00ning for a minute - this just solidified the perception of your character.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Yeeesh... She rolled up like a Troll from Frozen

HQ479uq.gif

How you get shot in the front, but momentum thrusts you forward instead of backwards.

Sounded like she was groaning something as them shells hit. "B....b..but Im whiiiiiite"